Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
TekRoc Studios is looking for high class talent
http://www.tekroc.com

Please pm me your hourly rate in USD.

What we need:

We need a great graphic designer that can lead the look, feel and style vision with our clients and projects. We need someone that is flexible and can design what is most appropriate for the task/project at hand. Someone that is talented and understands how clients and projects work, twist and turn and can still eventually be great. Experience is a must. We are looking for people of all mid to senior level skillsets, we do a lot of web development, design, banners etc, so if you're great at a few of those and love them all, please get in touch.

Designers may be assigned 1-4 clients/projects at a time depending upon workload and experience.

Ideal candidates for this position will meet the following qualifications:

Adobe photoshop CS5 user interfaces.

High level and quality web designs.

Willing to work 8-5 CST

You must have an online portfolio with high quality web 2.0 interfaces. NO coding skill needed all design skill is what we want.

See our website to understand the quality we are looking for.

Please respond with an online web portfolio

Thanks and good luck.

Kal - CEO
www.tekroc.com

tekroclife.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
hey, whats your monthly wage full time.
thanks

•••
hey, whats your monthly wage full time.
thanks

I can only work on a freelance basis at the moment, but I'd definitely be able to take on multiple projects at once and deliver in a very timely manner.

You'll also be able to get in touch via email and I'll be sure to respond promptly.

In terms of costs, I'm sure we can arrange a standard price per design project depending on the number of projects per month.

•••
Hi there, skype:kalspeed add me

whats your hourly rate?

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back