Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Make easy money playing the drops

I been playing the domain drop game for a little over six years now. A lot of people nowadays complain that things just aren't what they used to be and that is true, but there is still lots of bargains available each and every day and of course and always will be --- if only you know where to look and what to look out for. Scanning 100,000+ domains daily is unrealistic. Duhhhh!!

Now, not to brag or anything but I've made well into seven figures in net profit since 2003 buying expired domains and then reselling them or developing them down the road. Maybe another few hundred other individuals at most have accomplished the same as well over the years. I've picked up tons and tons of good keyword domains across all niches and continue to do so each and every week. I have my criteria and have stuck with it for a long time. It works really well for me personally.

Soooo I'm gonna share my lists with ya'll.. Why not??! I only use SnapNames.com because I don't really trust anybody else and I don't like getting into bid wars. I usually bid up to $100 on domains that I want to resell and a little more on domains that I want to develop.. I was never a big spender, but I went after quantity. That has been the key. Done lottery style

...read the rest at WannaDevelop.com[/url]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back