IT.COM

Make $ with my own domain and ppc/cpc/cpm?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello all,
Right now I have a few .info's with domainhop and all is well. I am wondering if I setup these domains with a webserver, can i use domainhop or something like it?
Regards,
RickyG

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
i dont not if you could use domainhopp etc you would have 2 develop your own adertiser database etc then set it up like domainshop/sedo etc

•••
you mean like paid text links?

•••
YES, i host my own domain and make it like or use domainhop or sim.....

•••
one simple word: no. DH wants to borrow your domain, and if you are hosting your domain then you're not letting them borrowing it, end of story.

•••
You could pull results from a smaller ppc i.e. searchfeed.com, or something similar

•••
yeah, you could drop in the script from searchfeed or others ... i'm heading in that direction - with a template of my own design that would allow me to add links back to my other sites and have fresh news and other content

i have very little traffic per domain but my total traffic is reasonable across my whole portfolio ... i started out thinking i could make back my reg fees by using the parking services but i can't even earn the 3 cents a day per domain that would mean i break even ...

i know i have to do things to get more traffic but i think the first step is to make each site looks developed with relevant useful links/content so visitors actually click

•••
I have a searchfeed setup, I too am not getting much traffic and it shows when it comes to revenue earnings via SF affiliation, they also have very low cost per clicks, might be something better out there, not sure.

This is my SF Affiliated site if you wanna look www.TopSearched.com very simple setup I know :)

Mike

•••
I made some cash like around 40.00 (3000 uniques) a month using searchfeed (as my only feed) but there are many more feeds that pay more, if you were to use xml

•••
got any examples of good xml feeds? its always good to have choices

•••
search123.com
xmlrevenue.com
revenuepilot.com (kinda tough)

there are lots more, most seem to just feed off of kanoodle or findwhat, each giving you a different percentage of the bid price, you might need a ppc script to use more than one feed at a time

•••
ichibaka said:
one simple word: no. DH wants to borrow your domain, and if you are hosting your domain then you're not letting them borrowing it, end of story.

Actually - This is not true in the Domainhop Case ...

You can use their Service and Keep Use of your domain :) - If you just link to the parking page somehow
Eg :
domainhop.com/domain.cool?domain=basketweaving.info
You wouldn't have to change your name servers to theirs - and the parking page has a link back to basketweaving.info on it ........ ;)

•••
Hi Guys, long time no see. I'm looking for one of those search engine holding pages that pay per click on any links that are clicked from you holding page. Do they make something like this where you just go in and change out the domain name, and then load up the HTML to have a working holding page? Or am I just going to have to build one of these myself and find affiliate programs to advertise?

•••
That is excatly what I am looking for also. I am using Doaminhop right now, but I wish to host my own domain and have control of it.
Regards,
RickyG

•••
Just signed up with RevenuePilot yesterday. You can do what you want to do with these guys.
I have no results yet but they do have the facility to search the highest bids for a particular keyword.
Will let you know how it goes.

You need 5,000 hits a month to qualify as affiliate with xmlrevenue.

SolarLighting.info

•••
You can host your site and redirect to DomainHop as explained above. Also, they are looking at doing something where you stick their search/shop content in a frame on your own site. I'm not sure when this will be ready though.

•••
KingDon said:
Hi Guys, long time no see. I'm looking for one of those search engine holding pages that pay per click on any links that are clicked from you holding page. Do they make something like this where you just go in and change out the domain name, and then load up the HTML to have a working holding page? Or am I just going to have to build one of these myself and find affiliate programs to advertise?
RickyG said:
That is excatly what I am looking for also. I am using Doaminhop right now, but I wish to host my own domain and have control of it.
Regards,
RickyG

Yeah...... me too, i need infos/facts regarding this.... any professional tips/suggestions? thoes do's and don't?....... I think doing this way would be much profitable as we can add some additional links/banners to affiliate programs....?? :-/

any professional advice would be highly appreciated :tu: with a kiss :lol:

BTW,,, i can generate more or less 2000uniques/day aside from thoes I supply traffic from my CPM/PPC parking affiliate and these 2000 extra uniques goes to nowhere everyday D-: so Phuleeezzz HELP ME

Last edited:
•••
hi,

can i put searchfeed to an undeveloped site but with existing traffic? and also, is income OK :)

•••
I've been using RevenuePilot ppc search on my parked pages for over a month now - less than thrilled with income.
GoogleAds have been producing better income on most domain names.

AidsTesting.info / TalkedAbout.com / LH7.com

•••
cera said:
I've been using RevenuePilot ppc search on my parked pages for over a month now - less than thrilled with income.
GoogleAds have been producing better income on most domain names.

AidsTesting.info / TalkedAbout.com / LH7.com

Thanks so much for the input cera :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back