domain maketheUSgreat.com APPRAISE THIS PLEASE

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rex Powers

Grrr8DomainsEstablished Member
Impact
Been sitting on this one and maybe its time to sell??

Advice on this one please...Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In this case, I would love the longer version : make us great AGAIN :) This would be jackpot. Unfortunately you are missing word "AGAIN" in your name ..this is one of the few examples where longer means better in domaining.

As for this name, I would feel mid XXX -1-2k for right end user, but probability of resale quite small imo.

•••
I actually picked up MakeTheUSGreat-AGAIN.com and MakeTheUsGreatAgain.LIVE....I am getting agreesive about the live space with streaming coming on so strong....I am just starting to see the Social Platform plays a bit clearer...LetsTalkSex.Live is one of the few domains I am actually getting unsolicited inquiries about....

Thank for taking time to reply and BTW...Love your Cannabis /Weed Domains...The .Sale is a great model!

•••
IMHO political sites have limited domain value. I don't know if that's universally true, or just my personal experience. But there's not much commercial upside to the domain in my opinion -- which limits its value.

Still ... there are loads of MAGA fans out there. For a couple hundred bucks it might make a great purchase just for the email addresses.

•••
I actually picked up MakeTheUSGreat-AGAIN.com and MakeTheUsGreatAgain.LIVE....I am getting agreesive about the live space with streaming coming on so strong....I am just starting to see the Social Platform plays a bit clearer...LetsTalkSex.Live is one of the few domains I am actually getting unsolicited inquiries about....

Thank for taking time to reply and BTW...Love your Cannabis /Weed Domains...The .Sale is a great model!
Thanks mate, it is appreciated :)

•••
Unfortunately I don't think any of the domains you listed here have much value. The main one MakeTheUSGreat.com might get a fluke sale to a Trump fan ... but it's too off from Make America Great Again to have any significant value. The hyphen and .live versions are pretty much $0 I'm sorry to say.

Good luck with them all the same! :)

•••
I guess you are wasting your money if you renew

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back