IT.COM

auction Married.ws

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Married.ws

Registrar: Dynadot ( Free Push To Your Dynadot Account)
Expires: 04/2010

Auction Start: $20
Increments: $5
Auction Ends: 72 Hours

Payment: PayPal

If no bids then this auction will be closed.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice domain could make a social networking site for married people or people looking to get married.

•••
•••
Bin is at $30

Last edited:
•••
•••
This is against Forum rules, once an auction begins you can not post a BIN if it was not in the original thread. Please read the rules.

•••
3. It is ok to use a BIN (buy it now) price, but BIN prices must be included at the start of the auction, before a first bid is placed. Once a bid is placed, BIN prices cannot be added, changed, or removed.[/quote

P-C I hope you didn't close this sale because per our rules here at NP you cannot add or change a BIN once auction has started.

Staff will look into this matter further but please contact me about this as I want it handled as proper as we can.

Thanks.

•••
but BIN prices must be included at the start of the auction, before a first bid is placed.

Technically, not the "start" of the auction as it opened yesterday....but there were no bids before mine.

3. It is ok to use a BIN (buy it now) price, but BIN prices must be included at the start of the auction, before a first bid is placed. Once a bid is placed, BIN prices cannot be added, changed, or removed.[/quote

P-C I hope you didn't close this sale because per our rules here at NP you cannot add or change a BIN once auction has started.

Staff will look into this matter further but please contact me about this as I want it handled as proper as we can.

Thanks.

•••
No one bidded so a bin was added

Thanks.

•••
I am gonna escalate this will staff for a decision.

EDIT: Staff has clarified that since no bids were made that changes were allowed. I hope that clears things up for everyone.

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back