NameSilo

Meet Internet guru & multi-millionaire responsible for all those hyphenated domains..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.comEstablished Member
Impact
Meet Ken.. Internet guru and multi-millionaire responsible for all those hyphenated domains

Do you know who Ken Evoy is? Nope.. Of course you don't. Well, here is a quick intro: Ken is the man responsible for all of the mass development of 100,000's of hyphenated dot com domains since 1997... The guy is an internet marketing and web development pro. I saw websites produced with Ken's system as early as 2001. I remember first time browsing one of them and thinking to myself "damn, this website totally sucks" but as soon as I actually browsed around closely.. The more I realized that the site is not so bad. Why? Because the sites had great content. A lot of original and hard to find stuff. This is after all what seperates the best websites from all the rest.

Ken Evoy Is One of The Most Successful Domain Mass Developers of All Time

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back