IT.COM

Message in AdSense account

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dhaval

Account Closed
Impact
Guys,

So I have message in my adssense account says: Your payment are currently ON Hold, Action required to release payment.

The thing is I have already got my PIN number and I entered it successfully. Secondly I have also selected the mode of payment as standard delivery checks but My PROBLEM is the message is still there in my account that your payment are currently On HOld.

When I go inside the message there is a tab of Tax Information. My question is do we need to follow/enter both PIN NUMBER & TAX INFORMATION? I am confused. Help please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes, you need to enter your tax information.

•••
Yes, if the message remain in your account then you are required to enter tax information

•••
You don't need to put tax info unless you live in USA I think, But you have put PIN number.

•••
If you are not from US, simply click on the tax information and check on the box of something like "not living in USA" or "not a US resident".

•••
Just verify your tax information in your Account Area. If you are NON-US, the just select and they will record your IP address as a proof.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back