Dynadot

Dynadot lock problem solved

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jamaika

Hdv.org , aliven.comEstablished Member
Impact
I am a dynadot customer for a long time when i was unlock my account by birth day date after that they change it to 4 pin number , one day i put my pin there were a problem at the site i put pin and it say pin wrong so i contact support to change it they asked the secret question that i made when i register at the site from a long time which i forget , i gave them my documents and still need secret answers so be aware of them , any one face problem like that ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The pin will still be your birthday (same as before the change).

•••
Now , they stop my account and i gave them my card but need to answer the secret question which made it when i made account at dynadot and i forget it , i don't know why they do that i know my bin but the support is really bad

•••
Hello,

I'd be happy to help get you in if you're still having issues! Please DM me your username and I can take a look.

I apologies for the hassle it can sometimes take to unlock, however we like to take the utmost precautions when dealing with account security, so if the PIN and the Secret Question are both answered incorrectly our team just likes to me doubly sure that you are in fact the right person trying to unlock the domains.

•••
Its feels like Dynadot are becoming the new Network Solutions

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back