Domain Empire

question metafasebook.com and metafazebook.com

Spaceship
Watch

VIA

Established Member
Impact
I have metafasebook.com and metafazebook.com

Is either of them a trademark infringement?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I disagree with you on this point, I owned this domain meta-facebook.com for about two months, and I deleted it, and a few days ago, two people contacted me who wanted to buy it. I realized that I deleted something of value,If he loves adventure, I advise him to keep it and offer it for sale
Just because "2 people" contacted you does not make that domain valuable......it's a bloody liability

Also....you advising the OP to keep their domain due to some sense of adventuristic fantasy does not change the fact that they will be picking up any future bills in defending this worthless domain/s and not you.......It's easy to give advice on other peoples assets when your not picking up the tab....

This thread is littered with a lot of sh*t advice/opinions from new or fairly new people......

Last edited:
•••
These domains are worthless. I'd delete them and go back to the drawing board if I were you.

•••
Thanks to everyone who commented here , One of the domains was already sold yesterday

•••
Thanks to everyone who commented here , One of the domains was already sold yesterday
Sure... it was.

I am sorry, but it is simply not believable that some terrible TM infringing domain immediately found a buyer, the same day it was registered.

Brad

Last edited:
•••

Who are you trying to fool here and why?

•••
•••
I have metafasebook.com and metafazebook.com

Is either of them a trademark infringement?
Short answer; Yes.

•••
Sure... it was.

I am sorry, but it is simply not believable that some terrible TM infringing domain immediately found a buyer, the same day it was registered.

Brad
Hehehe 😌. Same thoughts

•••
•••
If someone wants facemetabooks.com , PM me. I will transfer it for $100 as I am quite busy with my personal life and got no time to manage so many sites I have.

•••
I think meta has a lot of problems with its brand and its battle with other companies is not over
Which companies? Perhaps the companies in question would have objected to their META trademark registration which was originally filed in 2015 in Canada and subsequently in the USA (linked) in 2017 by the company they originally swallowed up in order to own the name.

They bought Metabank so that they could swallow up all of their trademarks relating to finance.

They're not stupid...

Last edited:
•••
Give me $50 i will delete it for you. To busy in your personal life.lol
If someone wants facemetabooks.com , PM me. I will transfer it for $100 as I am quite busy with my personal life and got no time to manage so many sites I have.

•••
The domains listed in this thread remind me of this classic video -

•••

https://www.namepros.com/threads/offer-me-your-4-char-domain-cvcv-or-vcvc-ready-to-buy.1265620/

You don't have time to sell domains you currently own, but you have time to buy new ones that you will eventually have to sell? How does that make any sense?

Not only you lost money registering these domains, but you also lost time creating this tread. From now on, just move on and take it as a lesson.

My advice to you would be to focus on domains that make sense and need no explanations.

As a domainer with no experience, you're more likely to sell domains like KeywordsBank.com and CampusFlyer.com than MikrozoftProjex.com and FazebooqMarket.com.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
•••
https://www.namepros.com/threads/offer-me-your-4-char-domain-cvcv-or-vcvc-ready-to-buy.1265620/

You don't have time to sell domains you currently own, but you have time to buy new ones that you will eventually have to sell? How does that make any sense?

Not only you lost money registering these domains, but you also lost time creating this tread. From now on, just move on and take it as a lesson.

My advice to you would be to focus on domains that make sense and need no explanations.

As a domainer with no experience, you're more likely to sell domains like KeywordsBank.com and CampusFlyer.com than MikrozoftProjex.com and FazebooqMarket.com.

Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions.
heyyy what is this adorable domains ???

•••
•••
This post is a great example of how mindlessly you can waste money on nonsense that costs absolute zero. Use it as an example of how NOT to register domains so you don't run into a court order.

•••
metafasebook look awesome :xf.cool: Offer it for sale without a doubt

I disagree with you on this point, I owned this domain meta-facebook.com for about two months, and I deleted it, and a few days ago, two people contacted me who wanted to buy it. I realized that I deleted something of value,If he loves adventure, I advise him to keep it and offer it for sale

This is the dumbest thing I've ever heard on this forum. Do you want to sell trash and think that the opinion of two nonames will help you sell this trash more expensive?

Just because "2 people" contacted you does not make that domain valuable......it's a bloody liability

Also....you advising the OP to keep their domain due to some sense of adventuristic fantasy does not change the fact that they will be picking up any future bills in defending this worthless domain/s and not you.......It's easy to give advice on other peoples assets when your not picking up the tab....

This thread is littered with a lot of sh*t advice/opinions from new or fairly new people......

The voice of a thinking person. Thank you

Last edited:
•••
When I saw the thread title, I just thought I'd come and witness the punishment

•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back