Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Together4Forever

Top Member
Impact
Another Premium Drop!

First Registered in 2011, Seems quite opt considering how the online world is shaping up. Especially with all the Virtual Reality Coming in, People would like to hangout through Mobile online than real.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isn't "Hangouts" a Google trademark?

•••
It doesn't be matter unless you don't breach the trademark objectives & obviously you don't park it

It being a generic word, can be used for multiple other possibilities beyond what it has been trademarked for

•••
Well, it's really really difficult to imagine a field where you don't breach the trademark with a domain like "MobileHangouts.com" :|

•••
Yep, but its quite generic still and there are about 3 trademarks on hangouts itself. Google Trademark is on Google + Hangouts so it saves me some room for it.

How would you rate the value of it

•••
Theorically, no value because of the trademarks.
However, there are many domain investors which ignore and/or want to ignore any trademark issues, so you can even sell it at high $xx - low $xxx if you're lucky enough.
But not more than that, imho.

•••
Theorically, no value because of the trademarks.
However, there are many domain investors which ignore and/or want to ignore any trademark issues, so you can even sell it at high $xx - low $xxx if you're lucky enough.
But not more than that, imho.

Hehe Thanks bro, I dont sell any domains in the xxx range. So lets see, how it goes.

•••
I own TravelHangout.com, should I be concerned about TM issues?

•••
I own TravelHangout.com, should I be concerned about TM issues?
Anything that has Hangout being a trademark for 2-3 companies including google, one should just be careful and not park or do any affiliate marketing on it. Rest all is cool these are generic words and you can own them

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back