IT.COM

Money Site Content - Professional American Freelancer - $.04/Word

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to stay busy with some long-term content writing jobs for a while, so if you like what you see below and you need a content writer who won't flake off on you, I'm your guy.

My writing is suited to money sites and authoritative blogs- frankly, it would be waste of money to hire me for articles that you plan on spinning or using for tiered link stuff. My articles perform excellently in situations where you want your audience glued to the page for as long as possible, I always see a big difference in bounce rate/pages visited on my own sites whenever I use my own writing instead of outsourcing. When you want to please human eyes and search engines, I'm your guy.

Samples and Portfolio

My main source of income has been content writing for about a year and a half now and I write for several fairly prominent blogs like Technorati and Blogcritics. I was born and raised in America and I am in my third year of college for a Bachelors in Journalism.

Here are some samples of my work in a variety of formats/styles:

Hard news - Paul Graham Bans SOPA Supporting Companies from YC Demo Day - Technorati Technology

Top X List - Top 5 Weirdest Sea Creatures

Standard Web Info - An Introduction to Cloud Hosting

Review - PC Game Review: Terraria - Blogcritics Gaming

See my website here: http://KyleStankiewicz.com

Reviews

Quote:
OK, um, wow. This is without exception the best outsourced article I have ever received. Kyle isn’t exaggerating with his claim of magazine quality. It’s top-notch stuff and very affordable. I’ve ordered articles at much cheaper rates from other outsourcers, but the money I save is soon burned with my own time spent editing/re-writing their crap. Kyle’s article was a beautiful cut & paste straight to my money site.
- scutter

Quote:
Well just a follow up to my previous review … The article i recieved was copy and pasted to the home page of a new site I working on. After a few days and with somewhat limited traffic I can definitely see the quality in this work showing. This site has the highest time on site and the lowest bounce rate I have seen on a site like this… This is high quality content that truly engages the user and keeps them reading until the very end! I have tried several of the other high end content providers on here and I must say this is the best quality I have received at any price point.
- joshman1204

Quote:
The quality was fantastic. First article review I have ever done when I haven’t noticed a mistake. Content flowed pretty well and a good amount of research was done around my subject area. 5/5
- sixthcutuan

Quote:
Just got a few article completed. Worth every penny. Delivered high quality content on time and to exact specification.
- dumpster

Quote:
I just ordered a 1k word review a few hours ago and already got the finished article in my inbox. Very nice
The content is awesome… He used a lot of different and industry related words and they flow really well just like the whole article. I’m really impressed man I couldn’t ask for a better presell copy than you wrote for me, seriously. It’s so worth the price guys! This article could be from a real authority site.
- capone2009

Price and Contact Info

I usually don't like to work for anything below $.04/word, but I may drop down a bit for bulk orders. Just shoot me a PM or email me and we can work something out.

Email: [email protected]
AIM: Kstanki2

All transactions must be paid for with either PayPal or Google Checkout, I use an online service to send email invoices that are easy to keep track of and pay for.

If you have any questions feel free to ask in this thread, I won't bite.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back