Dynadot

Moniker.com is down

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

emulator

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Nope its down, since 6am at least so at this point its 16 hours!

Last edited:
•••
It's working for me.

unfortunately it is down.. http://www.isitdownrightnow.com/moniker.com.html

I'm geeting a bit nervous, as I have part of my portfolio with them (about 100 domains). So sorry I have not read others posts regarding Moniker's troubles during last year before. :(

But lets hope, their ticketing system at [email protected] looks still alive. I have contacted them yesterday and the "A new ticket has been created with the following ticket id..." auto-reply looks promising :)

•••
maybe it's time to say goodbye, Moniker...

•••
When I say it's working for me, I actually was able to login to my account. It's still working for me and I can still login to my account.

•••
Tried contacting them via twitter?

Seems down for me too, could be a DNS issue.

•••
currently this was found on FB:

"We were suffering from an extensive dDOS attack that caused intermittent service interruptions. The Moniker system is up and running again after the attack was circumvented. You therefore should be able to manage your portfolio again."

...but still, no chance to log in from my side

•••
down from here too.......

•••
•••
yeah!! ..and no domain lost or added :)

•••
Im unable to access moniker.com since 2-3 days. Is it up for anyone?

•••
It has always been working for me, from Asia.

•••
Yes. I try accessing it via a proxy and it works. However still unable to access it directly
It has always been working for me, from Asia.

•••
Yes. I try accessing it via a proxy and it works. However still unable to access it directly

My only experience has been accessing them directly. But it is at least good if you can access them using a proxy :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back