Domain Empire

sales Monte Cahn 250k in IDN Sales

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wowzers time to put my idns in the vault

•••
IDNs make so much sense - it's not surprising there are these sales going on.

•••
DNWizardX9 said:
wowzers time to put my idns in the vault

You can say that again , Send them over to moniker aka Fort Nox

hugegrowth said:
IDNs make so much sense - it's not surprising there are these sales going on.

Thats what i don't understand what some just don't get , Some just rather be "Right " then Rich , this is not a boat I'm willing to mis because of Ignorance.

Last edited:
•••
The funny thing is that I have some idn domains, to which I don't pay much attention but I'm waiting for them to become more common. But it seems they are selling ok now.

•••
Coupons said:
The funny thing is that I have some idn domains, to which I don't pay much attention but I'm waiting for them to become more common. But it seems they are selling ok now.

Do you mind me asking the language + traffic? ;)

•••
The ones I have are english and portuguese, but I'm so busy that I haven't had much time to analyze them. One of them is poker€.com
I'm asking for appraisals here:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-appraisals/294290-poker-com.html

I'm transferring some other domains to Moniker (the registrar of Monte Cahn), so I can't post them here :)

Thank you for your interest! I'm usually more of a buyer than a seller.

•••
Coupons said:
The ones I have are english and portuguese, but I'm so busy that I haven't had much time to analyze them. One of them is poker€.com
I'm asking for appraisals here:
http://www.namepros.com/domain-appraisals/294290-poker-com.html

I'm transferring some other domains to Moniker (the registrar of Monte Cahn), so I can't post them here :)

English domains aren't IDNs

•••
Coupons said:
The ones I have are english and portuguese

If you like you can pm me a list of some of your portuguese names,Iim in the market to possibly pick a few up.

•••
English domains aren't IDNs

Technically, maybe. But to support characters like € it's the only way...

thegenius1, I usually never sell domains, but I can give you some free advice concerning portuguese words. Pm whenever you want.
I have some non-idn single words with offers above $3000 and I refused them all. I just develop a site and make more than that on revenue.

•••
>I have some non-idn single words with offers above $3000 and I refused them all.

No big offer there, not surprised you refused.

•••
thegenius1 said:
You can say that again , Send them over to moniker aka Fort Nox

Thats what i don't understand what some just don't get , Some just rather be "Right " then Rich , this is not a boat I'm willing to mis because of Ignorance.
Some Rather Register Money on languages they speak and concepts they understands then waste money on missed translations.

•••
damitssam said:
Some Rather Register Money on languages they speak and concepts they understands then waste money on missed translations.

Very True. Depends on how dedicated a person is actually sit down and search for hours for words that they do not speak. I tried and ended up with some great domains that have really impressed me. It took me a WHILE [sleepless nights] to search for some domains, but in the end I think it was all worth the effort.

•••
damitssam said:

This is true , but that does not give these people a Pass to Down IDN's because of what they are not willing to do or understand.

Last edited:
•••
thegenius1 said:
This is true , but that does not give these people a Pass to Down IDN's because of what they are not willing to do or understand.
Yes,

I do believe IDN's will be Moderately successfull. Not a make everyone millionare approach as people at IDNF claim, but also not bankrupt everyone. Somewhere in the middle. Entire Western World will continue to use ASCII while asia will integrate into IDNs.

Sam

•••
damitssam said:
Yes,

I do believe IDN's will be Moderately successfull. Not a make everyone millionare approach as people at IDNF claim, but also not bankrupt everyone. Somewhere in the middle. Entire Western World will continue to use ASCII while asia will integrate into IDNs.

Sam

Ofcourse everyone cant become a millionaire, i think that you may have witnessed some of the guys that have took this opportunity very seriously and have been in it to win it Celebrating. If you go over to IDNF this is not the atmosphere IMHO , but regardless people are entitled to day dream but if you don't have quality names you don't have quality names its that simple and it doesn't matter what language it's in. Also don't forget about the population break down of the W. World , you have to take into account the Spanish , even the japanese and chinese , don't be so fast to think these folks wont prefer their native language.

•••
damitssam said:
Yes,

Sam
What are your best IDN names

•••
thegenius1 said:
Ofcourse everyone cant become a millionaire, i think that you may have witnessed some of the guys that have took this opportunity very seriously and have been in it to win it Celebrating. If you go over to IDNF this is not the atmosphere IMHO , but regardless people are entitled to day dream but if you don't have quality names you don't have quality names its that simple and it doesn't matter what language it's in. Also don't forget about the population break down of the W. World , you have to take into account the Spanish , even the japanese and chinese , don't be so fast to think these folks wont prefer their native language.

Hi there,

Unfortunately, in the western world, english is the 2nd "official language". It is the primary language for conducting business, almost every college student must learn it. As a result, ascii names are there to STAY.

As for my best IDN, i didnt invest much, but the one i will likely renew until i get that huge offer is €.cc . IMO any european credit card company would love to have that as their primary advertising domain. € sign found in almost EVERY european keyboard :) :$: :$: :$:

•••
damitssam said:
Hi there,

ascii names are there to STAY.

:

Of course and IDN's to CONGRATS !

Last edited:
•••
damitssam said:
Hi there,

Unfortunately, in the western world, english is the 2nd "official language". It is the primary language for conducting business, almost every college student must learn it. As a result, ascii names are there to STAY.
:
Yep but IDNs are needed in Asia. Out of 100 korean domain owners I have emailed only 2 speak english.

•••
DNWizardX9 said:
Yep but IDNs are needed in Asia. Out of 100 korean domain owners I have emailed only 2 speak english.

Ah i see you are After Korean Names Now huh buddy !

Last edited:
•••
thegenius1 said:
Ah i see you are After Korea Names Now huh buddy !
I want everything

croatian is next

•••
DNWizardX9 said:
I want everything

croatian is next

Your Trying to Buy the WORLD ! Play on Playa

•••
•••
I'm trying to sweep out some tropical languages

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back