Dynadot

Monthly SEO Service $49/mo or $99 for 3 months 100% Money Back Guarantee!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning! I give out FREE SEO Tips and analysis report to anyone that ask :)

Complete seo link building service for only $49/month or $99 for 3 months with 100% money back guarantee on ranking increase.
If your keyword rankings are not increased within 30 days, you get 100% refund.

To view complete details and to order Monthly SEO Services go here: http://bulksubmit.com/monthly-all-in-one-seo-link-building-packages/

Here's what you get for $49/month or $99 for 3 months of SEO link building service.
multi-tier-linkwheel.jpg

-Link building for 3 targeted keywords across 2 URL (1 website only)

-1 Unique high quality article with highly READABLE spintax.

-1 high quality multi-tier link building blast (SENUKE blast), quality tier 1 backlinks from: Social networks, wiki sites, article sites, and more!

-100 daily link submissions drip-feed style with backlinks coming from a huge wide variety of different types of sites: forums, blogs, video links, social networks, micro blogs, link directories, social bookmarking, and much more!

-SERP Keyword Ranking Monitor updated every couple of hours.

-Complete backlink reports updated every 2 weeks

-Money back guarantee, If the majority of your keyword rankings don't increase in 30 days, you get 100% refund.

My monthly seo service will result in a hugely diverse link building campaign with approximately 2000+ backlinks. If 2000+ backlinks is low to you, I can get 100,000 backlinks in 1 day for the same money, but Google will probably slap your site silly. Quanity of backlinks is not what I'm offering here. What I'm offering is high quality teir 1 backlinks, with a wide variety of backlinks from a huge diversity of sites, and consistency (but random) in multi-tier link building.

Here are some of our recent SEO projects where we took many struggling sites with poor keyword rankings, and in less than a month was able to drastically boost their keyword rankings towards #1. Thus doubling and tripling their organic search engine traffic.
8.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

3.jpg

1.jpg

To view complete details and to order Monthly SEO Services go here: http://bulksubmit.com/monthly-all-in-one-seo-link-building-packages/

It's best to contact me or PM me with your website and targeted keywords beforehand.

Again, I am happy to answer any of your questions and provide as much helpful tips as I can for your web business.

Regards,
Leon

www.BulkSubmit.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sooooo you do SENukeX for $49 a month?

•••
We do more than SENUKE, but yeah it's included because it works.

•••
Hello, I have 20 websites where i want to do seo. But I cannot pay 49 per month for each website. Can we agree for 25 per website per month. Please aconfirm. I have regular order for you,

•••
Hello, I have 20 websites where i want to do seo. But I cannot pay 49 per month for each website. Can we agree for 25 per website per month. Please aconfirm. I have regular order for you,

Just so everyone knows.

You see its expensive to generate an article with spintax, this has to be done by human. That alone is $10 each. We don't want to use gibberish articles for tier 1 backlinks.

I'll PM you with discount prices :)

•••
Please send me the price by PM

•••
•••
Don't be shy, contact me for free evaluation of your site.

•••
My monthly SEO services at $49/month works for international sites too! PM Me.

Last edited:
•••
Start building up your rankings starting in 2013!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back