IT.COM

.tv Movie4K.tv sold for $9,375!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
insane
What does "Movie4K" mean?
My "M/O/V/I/E/Z.TV" would be the best.

•••
insane

Movie4k is registered & developed in various other extensions.
I'd guess movie4k.tv will of been bought by owners of one of the other extensions.

Well done the seller for holding out & getting such a figure for this domain, great sale!

Last edited:
•••
insane

4k, 8k, UHD, ultra high definition, etc etc etc. You may as well go read up on it as you will be hearing the terms often for the next I dunno 8-10 years til there is something new.

4kmovie would make alot more sense but great sale regardless.

•••
I hope i can sell

TrueHD.tv

Although, i will have to hurry up.

•••
Just because sales like these are posted.....doesn't mean the sales actually went through.

SO many of these sales never go through, or are just bull$hit to begin with.

•••
Just because sales like these are posted.....doesn't mean the sales actually went through.

...if Ace(Ammudamus) posted it, it went through! Plus there is verification...

•••
Currently in Sedo Escrow account so time will tell.

A

•••
•••
•••
It is obviously a defensive purchase from http://www.movie4k.to (it is a site with 600 alexa global rank, so has huge traffic).
.tv is better that .to as site is movie oriented and also .to can loose type traffic at .tv
if movie4k.to was not such a big site i doubt this name would sell at all.

•••
I own 4KMovie.TV as well as a few others

any other 4K sales that you know of?

•••
•••
I did see these 2

4K.net
$5400

4KMedia.com
$3000

•••
•••
I saw them on namebio, not recent sales though

•••
not really hearing the term in advertising …..yet

•••
not a lot, I did see it mentioned on a Harvey Norman ad

•••
•••
4k, 8k, UHD, ultra high definition, etc etc etc. You may as well go read up on it as you will be hearing the terms often for the next I dunno 8-10 years til there is something new.

4kmovie would make alot more sense but great sale regardless.

movie4k

exact in google! it is a moviestreaming site

•••
i have had a few offers in the past for my uhd.tv but nothing special, in fact i have a lowball offer now on sedo ...anyways good sale proves if you wait and hold out you may get a good price.

•••
Wow what a crappy name that sold for nearly $10k!! On the other hand a lot better quality .tv names don't seem to get offers...

•••
Well what can I say, congrats for selling it for that price even there are other .tv domains that I think would had been a much better investment.

•••
Yep they could have StreamMovies for that price, what happens when 4k becomes old

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back