IT.COM

Mozilla Backup and Restore utility software

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robin

Along with BatMan..VIP Member
Impact
Hello all,

Do you use Mozilla stuff like Thunderbird, Firefox, Flock, SeaMonkey, etc? Then this is for you. MozBack helps you to backup and restore bookmarks, mail, contacts, history, extensions, passwords, cache etc so its a life saver.

It works on XP/vista/7, etc.

Download here

If you know any other similar freebie then share it here.

Reps appreciated

Thanks
Robin :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Well that I can't say. I am not using it. Google it.

•••
Yes, this is legit. I have used it quite a bit both for myself & clients. Makes life a lot easier when transferring someones mozilla/firefox/thunderbird to a new computer.

A couple more useful freebees:

flzip - great free archiver, similar to winzip, does most common formats, including tar, gzip, arc, arj, etc.

Everyone knows about irfanview - the worlds best & most popular image viewer.

Simplecheck - free pop3 email checker. If you have a lot of email accounts, this will automatically check them at scheduled intervals. Can delete & view in plain text, as well as source without having to open your email client.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks @south for more freebies. @ameba I think you got the answer :)

•••
•••
Yes, MozBackup is a reliable free backup utility but, sadly, it only works on Windoze ... and I'm now on Linux.

A good cross-platform alternative for backing up Firefox, is FEBE (Firefox Environment Backup Extension). Get it at https://addons.mozilla.org

Happy Holidays! :)

•••
Good Software , I love it

•••
Thanks for sharing the Information.

•••
Must be very bored to bring up a 3 year old thread.
ANd then post a pithy comment.

•••
Must be very bored to bring up a 3 year old thread.
ANd then post a pithy comment.
BORED = No

INCREASE POST COUNT = Yes

2d1c6886bb54ccbf989934a6475e509666610907f6805a2c86b0e9072e40d279.jpg

•••
To be honest I always wanted to have this type of software but just like my friends above said is it secure? Because I am not really willing to risk my personal data with this offer unless there is guarantee of security so if anyone has used it please give your reviews whether it’s safe or not?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back