NameSilo

MUST SEE PORTFOLIO ! Logo Designs, Social Media Designs and Web Designs ..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
gmbkyXc.jpeg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

lp.jpg

lp-min.jpg

lp-min-1.jpg

Thanks
Shery

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Great service. Asked for a revision of a logo from half a year ago and it was done quick smart without needing to pay any additional amount. Fabulous.

I'm using design service for the second time, great work and highly professional.

thanks

Had a hard time deciding on a design and Shery came to the rescue. Very professional and extremely well priced :)

Shery:
Thanks for the great service and the great logo

Brian

Thank u All for your Kind Words , it was pleasure working with you guys , will be open for more future work anytime :lala:

Logo done :

29ooq36.jpg

MORE ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME

Cheers
Shery !

•••
MORE ORDERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOME :lala:

2qs15b4.jpg

Portfolio Updated

Cheers
Shery !

•••
Great logo design. Quick turn around. Will be coming back for future projects.

Thanks

•••
•••
•••
Great work finished for me very fast and professional. I will work with Shery in the future as well.

•••
Great work finished for me very fast and professional. I will work with Shery in the future as well.

Great logo design. Quick turn around. Will be coming back for future projects.

Thanks

Thank you all for the Orders , it would be my pleasure working with you again in the future :)

Vectorized Logo Work :

2akdu8.jpg

PORTFOLIO UPDATED

Cheers
Shery

Last edited:
•••
Logos and Banners.......amazing work!!! I would recommend that you contact Shery if you need work!!

Thanks Shery!

•••
Logos and Banners.......amazing work!!! I would recommend that you contact Shery if you need work!!

Thanks Shery!

Thank u so much for your Kind Words Trollguy :)

Header Done :

11j2k4x.jpg

More Orders Are Always Welcome

Cheers
Shery

Last edited:
•••
Sent a PM to you ...looking to order from you again! ;)

Get back to me as soon as you can :)

Blake

•••
Superb work done by Shery! I will be back for even more work in a week or so...amazing work and superb design talent!

Don't even think about using anyone else....just hire Shery! and be satisified!

Thanks again!

Blake A. Worthington

•••
Superb work done by Shery! I will be back for even more work in a week or so...amazing work and superb design talent!

Don't even think about using anyone else....just hire Shery! and be satisified!

Thanks again!

Blake A. Worthington

Thank u so much Blake it was Pleasure working with you again

will be available for more jobs , NPers can PM me anytime :)

cheers
Shery

•••
Very nice work. We went through four iterations to get to the final design. Each one got closer to the final product and the process was quick. Except of course for the little snag at the end where the work was done, I needed a paypal address, and NamePros went down :(

Very happy the results and the price.

•••
2nd logo purchased

Purchased my 2nd logo from Shery, this time with all sorts of bells and whistles (many sizes and psd) that made me really happy. Thanks again Shery!

- A

•••
Very nice work. We went through four iterations to get to the final design. Each one got closer to the final product and the process was quick.
Very happy the results and the price.

Purchased my 2nd logo from Shery, this time with all sorts of bells and whistles (many sizes and psd) that made me really happy. Thanks again Shery!

thank u so much , Great NPers ,hope to get more works from u guys

Another Vector Logo Done for the client :

dccya8.jpg

cheers
Shery

•••
•••
Highly recommended designer! Shery designed at great logo fitting the image of the website I'm making.

Very talented and very polite! Will have no hesitation in ordered more designs in the future!

•••
Great work, good communication, . I would recommend Shery to anyone looking for a good quality and affordable price logo, header or banner.

Willing to work with Shery again!

•••
Well, one more testimonial from me :sold:

Great work, fast, professional and very responsive! I enjoyed working with Shery, highly recommended.

•••
•••
Just got logo done...great work...cant go wrong here guys!!!

•••
Highly recommended designer! Shery designed at great logo fitting the image of the website I'm making.

Very talented and very polite! Will have no hesitation in ordered more designs in the future!

Great work, good communication, . I would recommend Shery to anyone looking for a good quality and affordable price logo, header or banner.

Willing to work with Shery again!

Well, one more testimonial from me :sold:

Great work, fast, professional and very responsive! I enjoyed working with Shery, highly recommended.

Just got logo done...great work...cant go wrong here guys!!!

Thanks for the Sweet Reviews my friends..

Another Vector Logo Done :

1ooajr.jpg

I'm AVAILABLE for a few more Projects! Hit me up NPers

Cheers
Shery

Last edited:
•••
sending pm - have some work for you

•••
A short testimonial - Another great logo, great communications and very patient A+++

Thanks again Shery...

Jason...

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back