IT.COM

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
I applied for the registration of games.mv two months ago, was refused, but registered gaming.mv .
I will never use marcaria again. Thanks for the update.

•••
Я никогда не буду использовать marcaria снова. Спасибо за обновления.
I think marcaria is not to blame.
This is a very difficult domain zone to register.

•••
•••
•••
•••
Longer now. This process means the .mv registry is a bs amateur operation.

Did you not get any of the 6-8 applications?

Last edited:
•••
Did you not get any of the 6-8 applications?
No clue which is why the operators of the extension are junk. All are pending but as I suspected, these are reserved.

Last edited:
•••
No clue which is why the operators of the extension are junk. All are pending but as I suspected, these are reserved.

It seems very strange, lots of chaos with every registrar 🤔

•••
•••
What’s suspicious?

How it's coming up you can register domains then no-one's getting any......you know, the obvious?

Last edited:
•••
We are just tired of the registrar.

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
It’s bs. They take my money as if all are available. For weeks now not a word. Go to 101 and they say games.mv is available 🤷🏼‍♂️

•••
data.mv
maps.mv
plot.mv
plots.mv
vacation.mv

registered

•••
•••
•••
data.mv is most likely not by you, but the rest can be by you.
Exactly why .mv is junk.

You don’t know, I don’t know. A registrar took my money as if it was available. A waste of my time!

•••
•••
•••
Longer now. This process means the .mv registry is a bs amateur operation.
I have been in touch with Marcaria support and it was confirmed increased registrations in MV. extension right now, which is leading to a prolonged time of about one month.

•••
I have been in touch with Marcaria support and it was confirmed increased registrations in MV. extension right now, which is leading to a prolonged time of about one month.

👀

•••
they should remove all these new extensions and stick to .com lol

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back