NameSilo

MV Domains (Metaverse) - Showcase and Discuss

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Levi_charlz

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
The Metaverse is the next big thing with many of the Big Tech players already involved so thought it deserved a dedicated ‘MV’ thread.

Lots of keywords like Glasses, NFT’s etc are already taken but there are lots still available.

Just picked up ‘MVTokens’ in king

Happy hunting!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
don't think it makes so much sense to reg. names with MV at the end.

at the beginning, this is a whole different situation.

(besides that it looks better, when shorter names/ keywords are at the beginning)
If the .mv domain would be popular like .io then it may have logic

•••
Is it a FOMO?

mvdancing.COM
mvdrugs.COM
mvteamwork.COM
mvfitnessclubs.COM
clothesmv.COM
ticketmv.COM
computermv.COM
telephonemv.COM
dudumv.COM
drugsmv.COM
luckmv.COM
russiamv.COM

Domain names are already registered!

•••
Screenshot 2021-12-29 14.13.28.png

•••
•••
I have mv.live

Good?

:)

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
As to the lists of available MV domains, here is one:
mvgrow.com
mvgenerator.com
mvcompare.com
mvcontacts.com
mvspeak.com
mvsimple.com
mvrise.com
mvrunner.com
mvrules.com
mvnets.com
mvmon.com
mvnight.com
mvmagnet.com
mvlocator.com
mvluck.com
mvmeter.com
mvminder.com
mvmetrix.com
mvmash.com
mvprofiles.com
mvrescue.com
mvratings.com
mvrates.com
mvrating.com
mvregistry.com
mvways.com

BTW, I'm ascertained more and more that MV often sounds better at the beginning of a name than Metaverse.

•••
Wow! All are taken in less than 20 minutes!

•••
•••
•••
•••
.com

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
MV / Centric
MV / Mission
MV / Monitor

•••
Is it only me having the feeling that all the decent MV names are going to be taken within the next few days?

•••
Is it only me having the feeling that all the decent MV names are going to be taken within the next few days?
The ones that really matter were taken years ago for different industries. The remaining names out there will more or less range from decent to reg-fee (reg-fee being the more part of this statement)

•••
The ones that really matter were taken years ago for different industries. The remaining names out there will more or less range from decent to reg-fee (reg-fee being the more part of this statement)
Well, decent, that's what I've said in essence. The list of free names I've posted above - if MV follows Metaverse in terms of sales, many of them will have the certain value. That's what I call decent. I see all the trash being regged within the last couple of days, and the number of registrations going up pretty fast, so that's my personal conclusion.

•••
Mvnuts.com is at expired auction. Fitting for most of the thinking here.

Btw, why isn’t anyone putting up the $5k and $6k for 2 of the best mv domains available with bin?! If you really believe in mv as the go to abbreviation for “metaverse” it’s a no brainer.

•••
While I was typing in my previous reply, 5 names from my watch-list (not my reg-candidates, just the indicator) have been taken.

•••
•••
I hand regged the keyword MV+ ‘Tokens’ in July so that’s not exactly true.

I’m sure there’s plenty of premium untaken keywords out there for those with the vision.

•••
While I was typing in my previous reply, 5 names from my watch-list (not my reg-candidates, just the indicator) have been taken.
I beg your pardon, 6, not 5:
mvbudget.com
mvbutton.com
mvdock.com
mvdriver.com
mvlake.com
mvquiz.com

Some more may be taken while I'm typing this in.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back