NameSilo

My dad

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

vip-ip

Account Closed
Impact
pisses me off. For one thing, when my friends come over and he works outside he comes by without a shirt on and talks to everyone and DANG HE'S FAT. Speaks poor english, just like me LOL but no need to say stuff!!! God... and today I exploded. I was inside my house when my dad came home from the supermarket, brought in groceries, and my GF passed by and said, "Could you tell Bob I said "Hi" please?" he made a grimace and said "who are you?" and so he told me about this when he came in very proudly, as if he's some kind of hero who's "the boss around here". Such disrespect... and come to think how much he loves talking on the phone hour by hour, with such respect like he won't give my family, as if his friends are more important than us. Really weird, and scary.

Any advice / comments on this?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
:lol: ~ Doesn't sound to fun at all! :D I would have slaughterd my dad if he started asking my GF who she was :p I'm glad me and my dad have a good relationship :tu: He like sthe jokes I got and his jokes are the best :hehe: He loves making fun of my mothers family and has the best sarcasm jokes I've heard to date :D He also plays guitar like me (well, deferent grenes, but he's 50 i'm 14) and he loves soccer like myself.. he's great and I'm glad we get along well .. would suck to be so outa track with him to as I am with my mom :td:

•••
Just like my dad :D but my dad isn't that annoying..

•••
Dads will be dads, its what they do best! :P

•••
i dont live w/ my dad, i see him mostly once a week, so hes not like that, my stepdad used to be like that, a control freak etc aswell, but the past year or two hes been ok, except limiting net access to 4 hours a day :(

•••
I'm glad I can sit here as much as want, but my parents think it's taking over my social life and thinking about setting some limit up for me to.. :tu: They know how much I love it here though so they are finding it hard :p

•••
i can sit here, just not on the net, and it allready has took over my social life, last time i actually went out, like with freinds was nearly a year back, i dont go out much anymore, i go out for a lil excercise, maybe 30 mins a day, thas all, rest times in school or in this chair lol

•••
my dads always trying to get me to bring my g/f over...to tell you the truth my dad holds me back from a lot of stuff...like i want to die my hair n get piercings...i live with mum so he doesnt have any say but then hes my dad n i kinda fear him if u know what i mean

•••
I don't really fear him because my dad'll hurt me physically. The only way he can hurt me is take my comp away and scream for a little bit :)

•••
exactly same with me, if they took my computer, i would use laptop, if they took that i would go local library lol

•••
liam_d said:
my dads always trying to get me to bring my g/f over...to tell you the truth my dad holds me back from a lot of stuff...like i want to die my hair n get piercings...i live with mum so he doesnt have any say but then hes my dad n i kinda fear him if u know what i mean

why would you want to die your hair and get piercings? Thats just something I never understand.

•••
Depends on what color and where the pearcings are :blink:

•••
Do what I do, don't talk to your dad :)

•••
oh dont worry i dont much anymore i bugger it ive got my lip piercing with a cool blue ring and mums bleaching my hair tonite :D

•••
Zeeble said:
why would you want to die your hair and get piercings? Thats just something I never understand.

:o my hairs black and blue! No piercings yet!

Got flame tatto's up my arm to :p

•••
i wanna get blue hair :D

•••
I have dark blue and black it rocks!

Screw society :p

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back