Dynadot

information Eulogy Inspired - what inspires your domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
I know we talk a lot about where some of our domain ideas come from, but I would have never thought I'd get ideas from a friends eulogy that he wrote for himself and was presented by his Pastor.

John French Burton died a few weeks ago of terminal cancer. John was a retired Naval Officer, an entrepreneur extraordinaire, a consummate fisherman, a fabulous family man and most important a man of God.

In his eulogy he kept speaking of "God Moments", those moments that were significant life changers....you might think of them as blessing's. Regardless of whether you believe there's a God, we all have special moments in our lives. Thus the inspiration for GodMoments.org came to me, and while the .com was already registered the .org became available in March after 20 years of continual registrations. You might say that was my personal God moment:xf.wink:

And that's not all....while i was messing around with ideas using the word "God", i happened to come up with DomainsByGod.com that even my rep at GD found strange that it had never been registered.

Anyway, i just wanted to share with members here my experience.

ps. God Bless!.....and please note, i'm not looking to sell these domains....they're not for sale.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Why is it that all your threads are only about showcasing your newly hand registered domains?

Poorly disguised I might add...

•••
Why is it that all your threads are only about showcasing your newly hand registered domains?

Poorly disguised I might add...
So you like the domains but think they're "poorly disguised":ROFL: Seems that i inspire you:xf.wink:

•••
So you like the domains but think they're "poorly disguised":ROFL: Seems that i inspire you:xf.wink:
1) You didn't answer the question.
2) You made two false assumptions. I never said I liked the domains, and you certainly don't inspire me.
3) By "poorly disguised" I meant that you start a thread pretending that it's about a certain topic while, in reality, all you want is plugging your new crappy hand registrations. This time you used your dead friend to promote your domains. Not so nice...

•••
1) You didn't answer the question.
2) You made two false assumptions. I never said I liked the domains, and you certainly don't inspire me.
3) By "poorly disguised" I meant that you start a thread pretending that it's about a certain topic while, in reality, all you want is plugging your new crappy hand registrations. This time you used your dead friend to promote your domains. Not so nice...
So i get it why you're so critical about anything i post.....a while back you inspired AbortHate:xf.rolleyes:com. You think you know me, but obviously you don't.

Oh i inspire you alright, even if it's the "hate" i bring out in you.

If you don't like me sharing my domain inspirations i'd seriously suggest you put me on ignore:xf.wink:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back