Domain Empire

sales My domain Llama2.com Sold For $30K

Spaceship
Watch

DealM

Established Member
Impact
Hi
Just Sold Llama2.com for $30,000 Congrats to buyer .

llama2com.jpg

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
any1 may explain what's its mean?
It's the quickest sequel to a movie ever released. The first one was made in February.

*edit in all seriousness, appears to be an ai language model by Meta. Which really was just released in February. This domain is an amazing example of a seller having their finger on the pulse.

Last edited:
•••
Nice sale.

Llama2

I will ark-ive that for future reference.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Wow congratulations!

Was it outbound?

•••
•••
Congratulations, congratulations, your joy. My (llama2 dot cam) comes to join in the fun

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
•••
Congratulations. I have LlamaBuild . Com

•••
Nice sale, congrat. This is the example of a domain name which wouldnt sell on NPs for 9 bucks, but it reached 30k. Amazing.

•••
Congratulations bro! It's pure luck....

Unfortunately i was inactive from domaining last from 1 year and missed many trends , otherwise i'm very lucky in trending domains...

3 years back when i register many crypto related domains and sold 60% in huge roi on of them i remember was coingame .co

•••
Last edited:
•••
Great Sale! Congratulations...

•••
Great sale price, congrats.

•••
•••
@DealM im curious to know what inspired you to register that? also congrats on the sale

•••
GoDaddy made $6k on this.

It makes $4500 at a 15% commission rate.

Still a substantial amount earned by doing almost nothing.

•••
Congratulations!

How did you appraise the domain?

Last edited:
•••
Congrats on the sale!
I think the buyer is Elon Musk because the domain is redirected to X.com.

•••
How cool is that, just the richest man in the world prob laying back on sofa surfing internet before sleep, thinks of a funny idea for a game with his mini arch enemy owner of FB , and buys your domain for 30k.

very cool, memory for a life time if it was mine. Enjoy the funds on the genius reg, and make the money last wisely brother.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back