IT.COM

domain My Domains - any good? (first post on this site) - lifepeg.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi All,

Okay, my first time on this site. I don't know much about domain selling etc. Just wondering if any of these have value:

internetstartupschool.com

adminbuster.com

diarise.me

diarize.me

projectmanage.me

lifepeg.com

Any thoughts welcome. Judging from other posts, I wouldn't be surprised if these don't have much value.

Tim

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
to be frank, no
sorry they have no value to a domain name purchaser

•••
Thanks for the reply Stuart.

Let's see if others agree, I have a feeling they will :)

•••
Thanks for the reply Stuart.

Let's see if others agree, I have a feeling they will :)
You're right, others will also agree - they have no value.

Ask yourself this - 'How' would 'you' use them, and how much would 'you' pay for them to use them that way!?? (makes you realize you'd better get that refund quickly, ehh?!?)

•••
May want to hit eBay with these, $14.99 each, $24.00 BiN, 1 Day listing, keep relisting until they're all gone.

Listing is free up to 50 items a month so you should be good.

What nobody here realizes is "one man's trash is another man's treasure" didn't get to be a common addage for no reason. :)

Last edited:
•••
What we are looking at is: who would view this 'trash' as 'treasure'? I really couldn't see anyone ever developing these domains. Sorry but yeah, I'd have to say all of these are reg fee :)

May want to hit eBay with these, $14.99 each, $24.00 BiN, 1 Day listing, keep relisting until they're all gone.

Listing is free up to 50 items a month so you should be good.

What nobody here realizes is "one man's trash is another man's treasure" didn't get to be a common addage for no reason. :)

•••
You don't really know anything about selling low-value domain names.

I'm basing that on your appraisals here.

I've gotten very terrible domain names as part of a lot, listed them on eBay, and sold them for $10 to $20 and sometimes more.

I don't know what outside experience you have with selling low-value domains, but it seems like you've never done it based on all the $0 and reg fee appraisals you give out like candy.

If I search the Appraisal board for posts by Archangel, what ratio is going to be "$0" or "reg fee" vs. the times you've seen any value in someone else's name?

Last edited:
•••
If it sucks, it sucks.

The vast majority of EVERY domain listed here gets a reg-fee from most ppl. Singling me out is prudent.

I think I've done well, buying for $20, selling for $500-800 each. See, I'm a professional. And you apparently know nothing at all about how NP works.

Go back to riding your bike.

You don't really know anything about selling low-value domain names.

I'm basing that on your appraisals here.

I've gotten very terrible domain names as part of a lot, listed them on eBay, and sold them for $10 to $20 and sometimes more.

I don't know what outside experience you have with selling low-value domains, but it seems like you've never done it based on all the $0 and reg fee appraisals you give out like candy.

If I search the Appraisal board for posts by Archangel, what ratio is going to be "$0" or "reg fee" vs. the times you've seen any value in someone else's name?

•••
Selling for $500 - $800.

Wow.

You're like King of all Domains with those heavy-hitter sales! :O

Like, all two of them? No? Three?

How are the offers on MentallyRetarded.net or Sacrosanct.net from your sig? Talk about stinkers... "Here's a word that's commonly bandied about across the web which has unlimited applications... Sacrosanct!"

You need a severe attitude adjustment. I searched your appraisal posts, 'display post' mode, and you just toss out one hateful thing after another.

If you're doing so well, King of all Domains, why are you wasting your time telling people their "crappy domains" are crap?

Just kidding, I already know the answer. You're a jackass.

$500 - $800... impressive.

I've turned that down a $1 hand-reg because I liked the name too much. (Given, this is before I needed to clear out some names! :D )

Your sales are VERY far away from the point where you get the license to be an abbrasive jerk to random people for no reason. Even then, you shouldn't be. :P

Edit: By the way, your bragging only reinforced my point that you know nothing about low-value domain sales and need to stop Zero-Valuing everything. It's like you're personally insulted by other people owning domain names...

Last edited:
•••
I didn't even read your post past the 1st sentence. lol Us adults have things to do with out time.

•••
This appraisal thread is now closed as it's gone to far off track with members attacking one another's appraisal abilities and deviated from the thread starters appraisal request.

NMP-UK, you are more than welcome to start a new appraisal thread. Hopefully the next one won't get so side tracked. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Eric Lyon

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back