Dynadot

My domian name

Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
Hi I picked up “online ad.org” and it’s getting a fair amount of attention can someone tell me if this is a half decent domain.
And when I say attention I mean a lot of views no offers yet. is this a good sign I am new to domain selling so just trying to gauge if this is a good sign.

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi I picked up “online ad.org” and it’s getting a fair amount of attention can someone tell me if this is a half decent domain.
And when I say attention I mean a lot of views no offers yet. is this a good sign I am new to domain selling so just trying to gauge if this is a good sign.

Cheers.
It's a decent domain but not the best. It's good it's getting traffic but we don't know for sure if that will translate into offers. Some of the traffic could be bots too, or if you counter is registering repeat views from the same user as more than 1 view.

•••
It could sell but it is an average domain IMO.

•••
That’s fine you lot know better then me I’m still Learning

•••
I have been experiencing the same thing on Sedo, a lot of uniques and offer views. Not sure if those are 100% genuine.

•••
What does the uniques mean? As there not views or clicks will the pay out as paid clicks if parked sorry it sound silly question.

•••
Well, IMO unique are just like how many times it appears just like impressions on social media. But clicks is the main thing which is the next step when a user clicks and actually views an ad or page, So technically rev should be according the the CTR

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back