Domain Empire

Afternic

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Carlos535

Established Member
Impact
Hi is there a way you can see how many views your getting on afternic maybe it’s just me but the only views I can see on the pay per click screen.

Cheers.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe it tells you on the portfolio screen on the new Beta version. Scroll to the right of the columns.

•••
I believe it tells you on the portfolio screen on the new Beta version. Scroll to the right of the columns.
Thanks found it and now added it to my columns.

•••
•••
I really wish Afternic would make this column sortable.

•••
I really wish Afternic would make this column sortable.
This is probably the stupidest question I’ve asked but the BIN price does this just buy it straight away or can they still make an offer with the chance of me still getting more with counter offers so would make sense to not do a BIN offer so I can at least try and make more money out of the sale.

•••
BIN - Buy It Now = No negotiation

You can have a lander set to show the BIN price and an option to Make Offer but it stands to reason that is someone makes an offer it's because they weren't willing to pay the BIN price and so therefore are trying to negotiate a lower price.

You can ofcourse just have Make Offer lander where you can try to negotiate as high as possible but in my experience buyer like to know a ball park figure before making an offer.

Last edited:
•••
BIN - Buy It Now = No negotiation

You can have a lander set to show the BIN price and an option to Make Offer but it stands to reason that is someone makes an offer it's because they weren't willing to pay the BIN price and so therefore are trying to negotiate a lower price.

You can ofcourse just have Make Offer lander where you can try to negotiate as high as possible but in my experience buyer like to know a ball park figure before making an offer.
On that basis then should you inflate the price to then get into a negotiation to be able to come down

•••
That is certainly a viable tactic yes.

•••
Hi is there a way you can see how many views your getting on afternic maybe it’s just me but the only views I can see on the pay per click screen.

Cheers.
please use a more descriptive title to your post next time

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back