IT.COM

* Blog Myo-Inositol , InositolPlus.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling a blog and/or potential sales site about a Very Popular Supplement, Myo-Inositol.com with extra domain InositolPlus.com , myo-inositol is the official sceintific name for inositol. This supplement has numerous uses from sleep disorders, PCOS, Lung Cancer, Anxiety and more. This is an up and coming supplement and the popularity is growing, The content is written by a Doctor and high quality content, the site has been online for 8 plus years and I have been the only owner, we were going develop three blends and sell through ecommerce, I have sense decided to do a different project. The domains are top level, great content, in good standing. No link work has been done. The site currently earns a small amount with adsense as I just added recently to see if it would earn, the value here is the domains and content, a company already established in supplements will see the value. Domain is with Namecheap, Hosted on Siteground, I switched to Siteground in the new year , I had a dedicated server for several years prior. The content was costly. Sale Includes Myo-Inositol.com , Branding/Product domain InositolPlus.com , content and hosting for 6 months if needed. Old established site in good standing about a subject growing in trend. Price $4700

Domain Expiry: We will add one full year - Namecheap
Payment Options: Paypal, Escrow,

https://web.archive.org/web/2020*/myo-inositol.com

Attachments

• visits.png
    visits.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 16
  • adsense-new.png
    adsense-new.png
    111.8 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back