IT.COM

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Another thing to look out for, even when privacy is removed, sometimes your details underneath are messed up.

I've seen my email address field empty in the domain's contact info.

Didn't realize it until I tried to figure out why I wasn't getting my auth code.

•••
Thanks... its very useful for me

•••
just used to buy another .com ..so the code is valid for at least 2 domains - $6.17 each
works with paypal and account balance

buythedomain----still working. Just used it to register 3 ,com domains in addition to the 3 I registered two days ago. Works with Paypal.

•••
Namecheap Support the WWF and the Rainforest Alliance this Earth Day

NameCheap discount on Earth Day.

Detail at: https://www.namecheap.com/promos/2013/earth-day.aspx
or
Simply transfer your com/net/org/info/biz domain name to Namecheap or buy Namecheap website hosting. Not only will the domain name be discounted to $5.99* (normally $10.69*) and the web hosting be 60% cheaper, we are also going to donate $1 from every transfer and hosting purchase to the WWF or the Rainforest Alliance (your choice!) on your behalf.

Cheers,
Brian

•••
•••
I try to order the hosting
but the price is normal

any coupon needed ?

there were two to choose from:

SAVETHEFOREST
DONATE2WWF

not sure if they are still active as the promo was meant to only be valid for 1 day

•••
I try to order the hosting
but the price is normal

any coupon needed ?

There are 2 coupon codes as 4pm's reply.
And it's valid only on the Earth Day (22-Apr) as said from NameCheap's promo & their support team.

•••
•••
coupon "buythedomain" - still working! $5.99 per domain registration

•••
May coupon code: MAYFLOWERS for your standard discount on domains.

•••
June's code: SUMMERSMASH

•••
Limited time sale on .NET and .ORG

Code: SAVEBIG

$9.29 registration/renewals
$8.49 transfer

June 10 - 17, 2013.

•••
You can enjoy 20% off the first billing cycle of shared hosting with coupon code BESTHOST and 10% off the first billing cycle of VPS hosting with coupon code FEATURERICH. Enjoy!

•••
•••
Get your new domain name only for $0.98*

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/exclusive-promo-0-98-domain-wedfcv/get-your-coupon.aspx

"Valid for com/net/org/biz TLDs only
A maximum of one domain per Namecheap account can be registered at this price during the entire promotion period
Coupon usage is limited to 1 per household or business
This is an introductory offer and is valid for new customers only
The price with the coupon code is valid for the first year only, renewal comes at regular price"

* Additional $0.18 ICANN fee will be charged for .com and .net domains. Coupon valid only for new customers.

•••
Get your new domain name only for $0.98*

https://www.namecheap.com/promos/exclusive-promo-0-98-domain-wedfcv/get-your-coupon.aspx

"Valid for com/net/org/biz TLDs only
A maximum of one domain per Namecheap account can be registered at this price during the entire promotion period
Coupon usage is limited to 1 per household or business
This is an introductory offer and is valid for new customers only
The price with the coupon code is valid for the first year only, renewal comes at regular price"

* Additional $0.18 ICANN fee will be charged for .com and .net domains. Coupon valid only for new customers.

What if I make a new account and use a payment method I haven't used before will it work?

•••
What if I make a new account and use a payment method I haven't used before will it work?

i would ask a friend* to get a domain and transfer it to you

*who never sign up at nc before

•••
any .com transfer coupon codes available??

•••
•••
Thanks for sharing guys, just used one and saved some money. Its hard to find updated lists on these things online.

•••
July's coupon codes:

HOTNAMES - discounts for one year registrations of com/net/org/biz and one year transfers of com/net/org/info/biz domains

SUMMERSERVER - 20% off first billing cycle of shared hosting

VPSFRENZY - 10% off first billing cycle of VPS hosting

•••
what is the best .com renewal coupon at namecheap ?

and why my GOLDDEAL coupon got error message ?
Error occurred while applying coupon code!
Unable to apply coupon code. Coupon code has already expired.

Thanks

•••
$0.98 .US Domains with Free Private Email!

We're happy to inform you that we're offering $0.98 .US domain names this month! Starting today, you can get a one year .US domain registration (plus a free one year personal email account) for $0.98. Coupon code GETUSONLINE will make it a reality. Offer is limited to 5 per business/household.

Also discounts on hosting:
---------------------------------------
Looking for a special at Namecheap? Coupon code HOTNAMES will offer discounts off one year registrations of com/net/org/biz domain names and one year transfers of com/net/org/info/biz domains. SUMMERSERVER entitles you to 20% off your first billing cycle of shared hosting. VPSFRENZY will give you 10% off your first billing cycle of VPS hosting. Enjoy -- these offers end at the end of July.

•••
August codes

FUNINTHESUN will give you one year registrations of com/net/org/biz and one year transfers of com/net/org/info/biz domains

SUBLIMEBIZ is your code for 20% off the first billing cycle of shared hosting.

FUTUREVPS is your 10% discount code for your first billing cycle of VPS hosting.

•••
coupon "buythedomain" does not work now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back