Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thank you for the coupon! This is quite useful even because it works with .net, .org and .info too, quite rare.

•••
When I used nntransfer Namecheap substituted its contact information for mine in whois even though I didn't select domain privacy. Quite annoying.

•••
When normally we will see a good namecheap coupon again ?
now not so many coupon for NC

•••
Probably on Black Friday as they usually have good offers then as well

•••
November 28 right ?
as we live in Asia many did not know when is the black friday :)
Thanks

•••
November 28 right ?
as we live in Asia many did not know when is the black friday :)
Thanks
Yes, it is November 28th this year.

•••
A new great one is ncios - this is to celebrate their updated iOS app and nets you a .com domain name for just $5.88.

Must note though, it only works when using the iOS app.

Last edited:
•••
$8.84 .com transfer (regular price $9.69):

SCHOOLSCOOL

Not much but it's something. Don't have an iPhone so can't use the code mentioned above by Jamie. Namecheap would be wise to put out more codes (which can be found on their website, by the way)... even if just one-use codes for say $6.99...... even $7.99..... Their recent NetNeutrality campaign was nice.

•••
WGSPECIAL: $0.99/year Whois Guard Renewal

•••
any renewal coupon ?
Thank you

•••
OCTODO — domains (com/net/org/info/biz one year registrations and transfers only)
FALLY — 20% off first billing cycle of shared hosting
GETYOURVPS — 10% off first billing cycle of VPS hosting

•••
OCTODO — domains (com/net/org/info/biz one year registrations and transfers only)
FALLY — 20% off first billing cycle of shared hosting
GETYOURVPS — 10% off first billing cycle of VPS hosting
Beat me to it! I've also got the iOS code, just trying to think of some domains to buy!

•••
OCTODO include ICANN $9.02
any better price ?

•••
Namecheap has a .net registration special for $3.88 =icann use code: OCTNET up to 10.

Got it in an email.

•••
•••
And what about transfers?

•••
They didn't send anything for transfers. The one above says for registrations but you can try it for transfers, it might work as long as it's not a renewal.

•••
•••
BEST TRANSFER DEAL AROUND!!

Super NAMECHEAP TRANSFER domains at total $5.88 each, but you have to use their new IPHONE/IPAD app to do it. Yes you must do the transaction on your IPAD or IPHONE and put in the promotion code NCIOS before you pay. I have used it 7 times and it seems there is no limit to how many times you can use it.

https://www.namecheap.com/mobile

•••
I've used NCIOS from app to transfer some .com domains. Anyone knows if it works for .net aswell?
Thanks.

•••
Register Your .NET for Only $3.88
It's one of the original domain extensions that defined the internet and still does. Powered by Verisign, .net is recognized and established worldwide as one of the best places to launch your business online. As one of the most popular domains, .net offers the credibility you need to position your business for success. And starting Oct. 15, you can get your .net for only $3.88 for the first year. Use coupon code OCTNET when you register yours at Namecheap. New registrations only, limit 10 per business or household, for a limited time.

•••
Register Your .NET for Only $3.88
It's one of the original domain extensions that defined the internet and still does. Powered by Verisign, .net is recognized and established worldwide as one of the best places to launch your business online. As one of the most popular domains, .net offers the credibility you need to position your business for success. And starting Oct. 15, you can get your .net for only $3.88 for the first year. Use coupon code OCTNET when you register yours at Namecheap. New registrations only, limit 10 per business or household, for a limited time.
The code was already posted yesterday 7 posts above yours...

•••
Hi, Today I received an email from namecheap with some offers. I thought it might be useful for you so I will share it.

Free .me domain for students in US, UK, CA - Visit NC.me

$3.88 .net Registrations - OCTNET (I like this one)

Discount on your .com, .net, .org, .info or .biz registration/transfer (About 10%) - OCTODO

10% off first billing cycle of VPS hosting - GETYOURVPS

$50 off on 1st month rental of any dedicated server - TURBOSERVER

•••
Register Your .NET for Only $3.88 Use coupon code OCTNET

discount on your .com, .net, .org, .info or .biz registration/transfer code OCTODO

10% off first billling cycle of VPS hosting code GETYOURVPS

Attention Students: Get a Free .ME
For a limited time, we're offering university students a .me domain name and email hosting -- completely free for one year. To claim your free bundle and kickstart your web presence, nc.me and sign up.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back