NameSilo

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
For the rest of the month:

Transfer from Godaddy to Namecheap for $6.99 per domain, up to 50 domains.

coupon code: BYEBYEGD

•••
why namecheap did not release interesting coupon code lately ?

•••
For the rest of the month:

Transfer from Godaddy to Namecheap for $6.99 per domain, up to 50 domains.

coupon code: BYEBYEGD
Sure beats Dynadot's latest 7.99 transfers, and Godaddy Renewal codes. And Namecheap even comes with Freewhois. Awesome, just in the nick of time. I was about to farm-out to Name.com.

•••
Namecheap is currently offering new .us registrations for $3.98.

•••
September 2012 Coupon Codes

For back to school season, enjoy our standard domain discounts on com/net/org/biz registrations and transfers (and info transfers) with coupon code BACK2SCHOOL. If you're looking for a great hosting special, SEPTSHARE will give you 20% off first time shared hosting and VPSWITHNC will give you 10% off first time VPS hosting.

•••
September 2012 Coupon Codes

For back to school season, enjoy our standard domain discounts on com/net/org/biz registrations and transfers (and info transfers) with coupon code BACK2SCHOOL. If you're looking for a great hosting special, SEPTSHARE will give you 20% off first time shared hosting and VPSWITHNC will give you 10% off first time VPS hosting.

these were actually posted 12 days ago.

•••
Coupon code THEBEST

$7.98 com/net/org new registrations and transfers

•••
I waiting for $0.99 special code. I think they will win contest and give us coupon code.

•••
I waiting for $0.99 special code. I think they will win contest and give us coupon code.

Looks like they won the Lifehacker poll, so the 99cent special should be coming out soon

•••

ME too !

Where will it be posted ?

On their FB page ?

•••
Yeah, they posted this on FB

We will be releasing the $0.99 promo deal as soon as we get official confirmation from LifeHacker that we've won. We hope you enjoyed the trivia fun and a huge, sincere thank you to everyone that voted for us. You're the best :)

•••
Here it is!

Our $0.99 1st yr reg/xfer coupon WELOVEU will be valid for 24 hrs, starting 9/20 @ 6am ET on for com/net/org. Limit 1 per user.

•••
Now the question is :

whats the current EST time ?

Cheers !

•••
•••
Our $0.99 1st yr reg/xfer coupon WELOVEU will be valid for 24 hrs, starting 9/20 @ 6am ET on for com/net/org. Limit 1 per user.

Worked great! ;)

Thanks for sharing the code and such ;)

Blake

:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

•••
Nothing like a 99-cent domain. Makes you feel good all over. lol

•••
•••
Just transferred a block of names @6.99
Cheaper than renewing with any codes..;)

I called GD first to see if they could give me a code that would match the price to stay and they couldn't do it.

Now to move a some more.:tu:

•••
Just transferred a block of names @6.99
Cheaper than renewing with any codes..;)
With free whois privacy included. :tu:

•••
•••
"For the month of October, use coupon code SPOOKYDEAL for discounts on com/net/org/biz New Registration or Transfers. Limit of 30."

•••
•••
Their monthly code is just for their standard discount, something like $1 off.

Code "THEBEST" is already expired.

•••
Their monthly code is just for their standard discount, something like $1 off.

Code "THEBEST" is already expired.

Ok thanks

•••
Namecheap will be celebrating their birthday next week

October 24th is Namecheap's birthday. Save the date and come celebrate with us! We have discount codes, games, and giveaways. To start, we will be offering a renewal coupon code for a full 24 hours, starting at 12:01AM on October 24th and running through 12:01AM on October 25th. This code, BDAYPARTY, will be available during this time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back