Dynadot

Namecheap coupons and discounts

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hello!

The other namecheap coupon codes expired (bestvalue, evenlower and save7933), so I had to search for new ones. It wasn't easy, but here they are. Tested and working:

Yaffaspecial - $0.90 off registration and renewal

MORE4LESS - $0.89 off .com registration

Hope you like it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yea, it's on now. Today the site works much better than Friday and I got the rest of my .website registered smoothly...

•••
Aaww anyone know if there is another .website deal on later today?

•••
They keep rotating the deals so the .website should come around today at least twice.

•••
1/ I wonder => For transfer or for registrations of .website or .club
=> what do we have to do exactly ? => If I see the promotioncode.
I claim, write it down, and can BULK register 10 domains with that 1 code ?
Or do I have to make several windows clicking for several codes for several domains ?

2/How does it work if you have already everything in your basket f.i. 10 names ? Where do you put the promotion code then ?

•••
You can only register, not transfer, .club and .website for $0.98+ICANN each. You can add all 10 of them in the basket and apply the coupon when the promotion kicks in which will discount all 10. But this works only during the period in which the promotion is active.

•••
They just released a backup offer for .rocks domains: BFCMROCKSBACKUP I ordered 10 of those really quick :)

•••
They just released a backup offer for .rocks domains: BFCMROCKSBACKUP I ordered 10 of those really quick :)
Many thanks, would have missed it if not for your post.

•••
For the .rocks domains, are they worth it to buy?

•••
Every domain is worth to buy if you know what to do with it afterwards. If you buy it and expect it to make money or be worth all by itself then the answer is no.

•••
This is what I got in NameCheap's Black Friday Specials

1 Lucky Dip Dedicated Server for $25.

Motherboard - Supermicro
CPU - Pentium G6950 @ 2.8GHz, 2 Cores
RAM - 4GB DDR3
HDD -500GB Sata
Bandwidth - 10TB
Port - 100Mb/s
IP's - 2 dedicated

OK. Not the latest specs, but then I don't need the power of the latest specs. I'm happy with this deal. It's cheaper than my current VPS (although that has cPanel and managed).

I've got CentOS 7 Minimal installed and going to install Sentora Control Panel (updated ZPanel) on it when it is released in a week or two. Then to transfer all my websites over and cancel all my other hosting :)
$25 for a first months or 12 months ?

•••
$25/mo. even so it's cheaper than what I pay for my server with roughly same specs, except I got 8GB RAM and 5 dedicated IP's

•••
December 2014 coupon codes
  • Get your com/net/org/info/biz domain registered or transferred to Namecheap for less with code DOMFLAKES.
  • Get a VPS hosting deal for 10% off the first billing cycle with code SEEUNEXTYR.

•••
Does anyone know if their monthly codes also apply when using their marketplace?

•••
Can someone tell me what the transfer coupon code is, so I can be ready to get in quick.
And the .com code please

•••
•••
Does anyone know if their monthly codes also apply when using their marketplace?
No, because the marketplace is other users selling their domains.

•••
'Unspecified Error' led to duplicate posting

Last edited:
•••
'Unspecified Error' led to duplicate posting

Last edited:
•••
BFCMXT201498

$0.98 .com/.net/.org transfer

Only one coupon use allowed per account so it's easier to get. Still 172 coupons available at time of this post. Good luck!

Edit: All gone.

Last edited:
•••
Finally managed to snag a 98-cent .net registration earlier today. Yea! Likely thanks to the one-per-account restriction on promo use WORDSWORTH noted earlier. The same restriction was applied for new .com/.net/.org registrations today.
Well, one 98-cent domain is better than none.
Congrats to everyone!

•••
WGSPECIAL: $0.99/year Whois Guard Renewal; Just Used it today

•••
I don't know why someone would want a .ninja domain, but if you do, Namecheap is running a special, today only (12/5):

$0.99 .ninja registration - no limit

•••
I don't know why someone would want a .ninja domain, but if you do, Namecheap is running a special, today only (12/5):

$0.99 .ninja registration - no limit
Maybe they're having trouble shifting them ;)

•••
Looks like today Namecheap offers .com's at $4.88 - no coupon is needed

•••
HAPPY2015 = This coupon provides 20% off shared hosting and special pricing on transfers/registrations of popular TLDs (.com, .net, .org, .info, .biz)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back