Dynadot

Namecheap

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

dude

Account Closed
Impact
can you park domains at namecheap.com???

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm sure you can. My question would be...why would you use namecheap?

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
why would you use namecheap?

i dont know, what else would i use??

•••
enom or godaddy.
There are plenty of people here at NP that can create a reseller account for you at enom for free. $8.95 domains or in some cases cheaper.

Cheers!

•••
i have an enom account but DONT have $100!!

•••
Originally posted by NameCaster
enom or godaddy.
There are plenty of people here at NP that can create a reseller account for you at enom for free. $8.95 domains or in some cases cheaper.

Cheers!

Why use 8.95 enom account when NameCheap is 8.88 for everyone. And if you have a coupon 7.98?

•••
Originally posted by Dr.Pepper
Why use 8.95 enom account when NameCheap is 8.88 for everyone. And if you have a coupon 7.98?

coupon? where you get a coupon?

•••
Originally posted by AdidasROXX
coupon? where you get a coupon?

A friend on NamePros :)

•••
Re: namecheap

Originally posted by dude
can you park domains at namecheap.com???

Yes, Namecheap offers free domain parking and email redirection. They are the best eNom reseller and have the best customer interface IMO.

You can also redirect them to www.namepros.com for free too.

;)

•••
Lol.. I shouldn't have given the coupon out.. also a LOT of people don't have $100 to deposit into eNom anyway.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Lol.. I shouldn't have given the coupon out..

Why's that? Is the coupon only good for a limited number of customers?

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Lol.. I shouldn't have given the coupon out.. also a LOT of people don't have $100 to deposit into eNom anyway.

What is a Name Pro?

:)

•••
Originally posted by -RJ-
Yes, Namecheap offers free domain parking and email redirection. They are the best eNom reseller and have the best customer interface IMO.

You can also redirect them to www.namepros.com for free too.

;)

I was looking on Namecheap and they said 'FREE Domain Parking (Coming Soon)'

•••
It says "FREE Domain Parking (Coming Soon) Page". I think they mean you get a free domain parking or "coming soon" page to indicate that your site is coming soon. :)

Originally posted by dude
I was looking on Namecheap and they said 'FREE Domain Parking (Coming Soon)'

•••
•••
havent understand yet why everybody loves enom so much?

Im using namecheap and godaddy most and its easy and even cheaper then enom

•••
Originally posted by webmasterinfo
havent understand yet why everybody loves enom so much?

Im using namecheap and godaddy most and its easy and even cheaper then enom
Neither places are cheaper if you have a reseller below 8.95.. no one pays the $30.. it's POINTLESS.. you can get a free reseller and it's been around for a while (eNom)

RJ, the coupon was sent in the enwsletter and not everyone subscribes so they don't get it.. it's not limited (I don't think) I have gotten about 8 domains at 7.98

•••
•••
The cheapest I have come across - barring a reseller program is Hostway's $6.95 (Supposedly no strings attached) registration. I don't know what the catch is - if there is one. Also, I don't know how they are set up to transfer names - a great feature that namecheap, enom and others have. I'm not sure that it would be an easy push. Has anyone looked into this at Hostway? Please let us know.

•••
Originally posted by vivnet
The cheapest I have come across - barring a reseller program is Hostway's $6.95 (Supposedly no strings attached) registration. I don't know what the catch is - if there is one. Also, I don't know how they are set up to transfer names - a great feature that namecheap, enom and others have. I'm not sure that it would be an easy push. Has anyone looked into this at Hostway? Please let us know.

eNom has 6.95 resellers.. hmm

I know iRegistrations or whatever offers 5.95 but fi you don't cancel hosting you are charged a LOT of money (credit cards only)

•••
I like using NameCheap because they use PayPal
and the 8.88 price is not bad (and I don't have to buy in bulk)

I like enom too... their push is super eazy

Cool B-) John

•••
enom is set up to confuse people, they try to actually get 30 bucks for registrations

so you need to READ THE FINE PRINT at enom

is your account a reseller to get cheap reg's?

then do you want to blow 100 bucks to fund the account

the best discount register is GoDaddy

that's my opinion, but it is based on several FACTS

1. GoDaddy is an approved icann registrar
2. GoDaddy doesn't make you FUND discount accounts
3. GoDaddy doesn't have a front door that is set up to DECEIVE as eNom does

eNom is a discount registrar, right? WRONG, go to their main site and try to register a domain name, 30 BUCKS, that is their charge

So eNom does not openly promote their service as a DISCOUNT registrar

Their front door says 30 bucks, if anyone paid that THEY GOT RIPPED OFF in my opinion

GoDaddy is straight up, you go there, it's 8.95

GoDaddy has the best deals on many non .com's also

What's eNom and their resellers for a .ws? 30 Bucks or so yet Godaddy is 10

What's eNom for .US and .Biz way more than GoDaddy

Now, if you're a large lister, then eNom could be okay

You see people in these forums pushing eNom since they are usually resellers

I just report on Domain News, I could care less about steering anyone to a registrar I have a vested interest in

Anyone pushing eNom is either doing it to benefit since they're a reseller

Or they don't have the facts

GoDaddy = NO FUNDING FEES
GoDaddy = CHEAPER FEES outside of .com
GoDaddy = No games with their front door

These are facts, yet these places are filled with eNom resellers that hate anyone who says the truth

ENOM is out to deceive, that is not an opinion, that is an arguable FACT that anyone with a brain will agree to if they look at the froot doors of the top 2 discount registrars

eNom or GoDaddy that is the choice IMHO

Go to both sites and see what you get charged for trying to register a domain name

Then tell me which site you think you should use

You want a FREE reseller account at eNom?

The people PUSHING that rip off don't tell you FREE means you have to fund the account with 100 bucks BEFORE YOU CAN USE IT

Since when does FREE mean you have to invest 100 bucks?

Yet that is the advice you will get in these places

SO BEWARE

you should read the book

[spamvertisement]

as well as

[spamvertisement]

There's a domain name book at that last site

Reviews by people at eBay that got the book have been stuff like

Anyone in the Domain Name game MUST READ THIS BOOK

GREAT BOOK about Domains

yada yada yada

It completely exposes the scam that many fall for at eNom

•••
yes namecheap and regfly both have paypal funding options

but they are under the rule of enom

but unlike most enom resellers they don't say you have to FUND the account with 100 bucks

I know someone that got a domain name at namecheap and immediately transferred it to godaddy

namecheap still is asking them for a renewal on the domain name

EVEN THOUGH THE DOMAIN NAME IS UNDER CONTROL OF GODADDY

so you get what you deal with at namecheap, an enom reseller that doesn't do their records too well

if they did, they wouldn't be asking a person for money for a domain name THEY DON'T CONTROL as the registrar

too bad Godaddy doesn't take PayPal, but then again, paypal is being hit by a ton of fraud right now since ebay bought them, hackers hate ebay and now they are targeting paypal

there's a great paypal scam article at [spamvertisement]

It shows you images of the paypal scam site, something no one else in the media has done

Originally posted by bigboss
I like using NameCheap because they use PayPal
and the 8.88 price is not bad (and I don't have to buy in bulk)

I like enom too... their push is super eazy

Cool B-) John

•••
•••
With www.myid.biz (Enom Partner), you can register a domain for only $8.75. I can also create a sub-account for you and best of all if you are a reseller I can register domain for $7.99 via paypal payment and easily push this to your account.

Send pm if interested.
Cheers,
TW

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back