NameSilo
Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
After registering a domain name today I tried to park it with Namedrive.com. The problem I'm having is the website won't allow me to add it to my portfolio as it says FAILURE REASON "Domain name is already listed with NameDrive."

What am I to do now? besides wait, as I've already requested an "ownership review"

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It takes a few hours for the problem to get resolved. It is because someone had the domain parked at namedrive and has let it drop without removing the domain from the account.

•••
If you request an ownership review, the problem gets usually solved quite quickly, according to my experience.

•••
Got a deleted domain? Maybe the previous guy also parked it with them (strange but could happen). As Tribulatio says, request an ownership review. That should work. Good Luck.

•••
Namedrive suspend account victim

I always read on forums , people got banned from Namedrive for no reason.I didnt believe this situation,I tought that users broke the rules.They also banned my account altough I am honest in park.What can we do about suspended account any namedrive rep here?

•••
You can contact me to join Bodis.com. I will review your portfolio and let you know if there are any issues ahead of time.

•••
What kind of company is this? Without having proof they suspend me and accuse me of clicking my own ad links.Completely unprofessional and unacceptable slanders.Do they think they can run the company long term by not paying any revenue to its customers.

We analyzed the traffic to your domains and your account was suspended because the traffic was in breach of our terms and conditions. Users may periodically view their parked pages to ensure they are correctly set up but are not permitted to click any of the advertising links. Also, Clicks made on parked pages can ONLY originate from real, unique visitors clicking on the advertising. Clicks can in no way be incentivized Clicks may not be generated by asking friends, family, members of the public or anyone else to click on the advertising links on your parked page.

We are obliged to protect our advertising partner wherever possible and therefore suspended your account. Due to our relationship with our advertising partner we must be very firm when it comes to any breach of our terms of service. Unfortunately, we are unable to reinstate an account once it has been suspended and cannot payout income on suspended accounts.

cfguru360 -

Thanks for your offer.I will decide.

•••
Hmmm I haven't heard about this till now.

I guess the suspected bot traffic or fake clicks or something like that.

I'm there currently but my domains don't recieve a ton of traffic.

Sorry to hear that (if you were truly honest).

Skinny

•••

He could be a victim of click bombing. Happened to me on my adsense account. It took me over three months and a lot of emails to get it back.

These parking companies don't give you a chance to try and prove your innocence; in their eyes, you're automatically guilty.

At least Google has a mechanism for checking out your story.

•••
Sedo, Sedo, Sedo...

He could be a victim of click bombing. Happened to me on my adsense account. It took me over three months and a lot of emails to get it back.

These parking companies don't give you a chance to try and prove your innocence; in their eyes, you're automatically guilty.

At least Google has a mechanism for checking out your story.

I had a similar experience with SEDO, i parked some domains there, among them there was one that I now suspect used to be some type of link farm or blackhat site. They Closed the account without any explanation or warning.

It was pulling in a few bucks a day, they erased the account and took the money. (from all of the domains that were parked there)

After corresponding with them they re opened the account, apologized, and credited me back the account. (I thought at the time, it was great customer service) I kept my domains parked there as they said it was fine,

fast forward to two months later they once again pulled the account and took the money (which had built up considerably)

I once again corresponded with the reps, they re opened the account, and this time they did not return the accumulated money, and asked that i did not park those domains with them (without specifying exactly which one was causing the problem)

I don't bother parking with them now unless I need too.

•••
Hi Yuso,

We make sure that we are very cautious when blocking accounts and only do so when we are convinced that the account is acting maliciously. In any case where a user has a justified complaint, we do review each account on its individual merit. Please send me a PM and I will review the account for you.

Ed

•••
•••
My namedrive account was also closed.

PM SENT

•••
Hi Yuso,

I have replied to your PM and taken the appropriate action.

Wed, your account was closed for clear click fraud. I imagine that's also why you are blocked on Sedo.

Ed

•••
Is namedrive worth a try?

Hi guys
I never used namedrive.com, anybody has any experience with them?
Thanks
DT

•••
From a pure parking perspective, I have found much higher payouts than at Sedo this year. The one thing I don't like is that you really can't customize your related links like you can at Sedo. Still I'm convinced that Sedo's payouts are almost criminal when I see what I get from a click at Namedrive.

Their marketplace is not good and you won't sell any domains there but my overall experience has been positive.

•••
Thanks for the coments, stingrae.
Will have a try.
How to compare namedrive with bodis?

•••
Hi guys
I never used namedrive.com, anybody has any experience with them?
Thanks
DT

i have a few names at namedrive

my idn's perform pretty good there, compared to idn performance at sedo

though the bulk of my domains are parked with sedo.

•••
I have domains at Whypark, SmartName and NameDrive. I will switch them between the three to see who is paying the most for clicks. NameDrive consistently pays the most per click and makes the most revenue overall. Frankly, I have been very disappointed with SmartName, given some of the positive reviews here (and I have optimized for content, commerce, etc.). Of course, depends on your mix of domains, but for me NameDrive is clearly the best at generating revenue and sending me checks.

•••
The guys at NameDrive are good people; it's worth trying them out. I've had a handful of domains there over the years. As always, it depends on the domain.

•••
In my opinion. SmartName is not that bad as some described. I have been trying if for a long time and the payout is good. Set the keywords comes good first if you wanna be paid well. Pm me if you have any question.

•••
BODIS will pay you more, especially if your domain names got International traffic (not only US traffic). The advantage of Namedrive for now is maybe that they have some great templates and in-depth statistic details.

Thanks for the coments, stingrae.
Will have a try.
How to compare namedrive with bodis?

•••
simple give them a try. some domains work better with this parking provider and other with that. I suggest you use above.com and let their system optimize the revenue for you.

•••
I had about 15 names with ND for a few weeks. Hardly any views at all and zero revenue. I'm slowly moving them all to Noomle and building mini sites.

•••
Namedrive is worth a shot if you have some names that get traffic already. In fact most parking services are worth giving a shot if your name gets traffic already. That's the key to any domain name being successful at any service.

If it is a name that doesn't get traffic and is not likely to due to it not being something that someone would type in (direct type in), I would suggest other services like Noomle, Whypark, Epic, and so on to help develop and build traffic, or go full blown development or minisites.

:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back