NameSilo

Namepros quite professional :)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its nice to see that Namepros is so professional :). EX: I just won the auction for eurls.com which happens to have expired. Not only did the owner reject higher bigs that came minutes after my bid, but they also agreed to give me a new domain registration since the old domain had expired. Its nice to see that people are good about mantaining a certain level of respect here and its nice. And a thanks to namecaster for the registration :) at only 430 NP you people should defintley check out the NP Auction center with auctions going as low as $12 NP for domain regs.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree :)

That was very professional and "Nice" of NameCaster to do that
i am sure alot of people would not have done that
Thats what makes this forum #1

Gooo NamePros B-)

•••
Namecaster is a class act, folks! :)

Congratulations on the auction, and with the new domain registration, Darkfire.
B-)

•••
Re: Namepros quite professional :)

Originally posted by Darkfire001
Its nice to see that Namepros is so professional :). EX: I just won the auction for eurls.com which happens to have expired. Not only did the owner reject higher bigs that came minutes after my bid, but they also agreed to give me a new domain registration since the old domain had expired. Its nice to see that people are good about mantaining a certain level of respect here and its nice. And a thanks to namecaster for the registration :) at only 430 NP you people should defintley check out the NP Auction center with auctions going as low as $12 NP for domain regs.

Thanks for the kind words Darkfire001 .
Thanks to the rest of you too!

Welcome to the fastest growing DN reseller forum in history!
Cheers!

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
I agree :)

That was very professional and "Nice" of NameCaster to do that
i am sure alot of people would not have done that

Gooo NamePros B-)
I AGREE!!! name pro kicks ass

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader

not only that ;)

•••
Yup, its good we can trust them

•••
•••
Re: Namepros quite professional :)

Originally posted by Darkfire001
Thank You Darkfire001 !!!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back