Dynadot

NamePros Rules.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Seems I can't find the rules.

I don't want to violate this forum rules. :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
first rule: pay the taxes to me......all your accumulated NPs.....or we will throw you into the dungeon.

•••
It seems to me like Name Pros isn't very uptight about rules. Just don't be stupid and use common sense should work, imo. Respect people, don't spam the forums, and try to post in the appropriate areas. :)

•••
•••
Originally posted by Christopher Marks
It seems to me like Name Pros isn't very uptight about rules. Just don't be stupid and use common sense should work, imo. Respect people, don't spam the forums, and try to post in the appropriate areas. :)

Generally, true. Though we DO have rules posted in the Sales/Auctions Forum, and we are working on others as we see fit ... to both make the "Namepros experience" more efficient, productive, and enjoyable ... AND also to maintain the integrity of the site and our unique sense of "community". Two areas that we are working on, and receiving input on, are "rules" for Adult domain listings and limiting the amount of daily submissions in the Sales/Auctions (including NP$) Forums ... to make it FAIR for everyone. Who wants to get pushed down to the bottom of the front page moments after posting? ;)
We are heartened by all of the members' taking the time to think about potential issues or conficts BEFORE posting, where, generally, as mentioned, common sense dictates. Everyone has been GREAT here at #1 Namepros, and we will be very proactive in maintaining the quality, efficiency, and fairness of the site. Everyone's opinions and comments will always be respected.
Thanks for the post.

•••
You do your best to fit your name don't you.

•••
check out emzz's signature, might need to be a rule about size.

•••
Originally posted by jh3
check out emzz's signature, might need to be a rule about size.

Already PM'd Emma prior to seeing this post ... thanks, Jason.
We aim to please. Thanks, too WhiteLion. :)
Rock on.

Added: Emma took care of the "Sig. issue", and promptly ... thanks, Emma. :)

•••
Originally posted by Christopher Marks

That about covers it :)
Cheers!

•••
•••
Ok, if I done something wrong please tell me about it. :)

•••
basicly just use your common sence

since theres alot of underage ppl here

obviously those sex pics of CoolHost.com wont work :D j/ks

just be yourself ;)

•••
Originally posted by .com.net.org
Ok, if I done something wrong please tell me about it. :)

You're a PRO, .com.net.org ... so no worries! ;)
Thanks.

•••
Originally posted by DotLeader
obviously those sex pics of CoolHost.com wont work :D j/ks

just be yourself ;)

Are those circulating around again? Dammit!! :laugh:

:notme:

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back