Dynadot

Namesilo 33% Off Coupon

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Malin

Established Member
Impact
Here's what they gave me when I accessed my account today:
  • 33OFF2014 - To celebrate reaching our goal of doubling domains under management in 2014, we are very pleased to offer coupon code 33OFF2014. This coupon will discount 33% off of any .com or .net registration order up to $20! This results in .com registrations for only $6.00 and .net registrations for just $5.80. There is a limit of 15,000 total uses and each customer can redeem the coupon 5 times.
Hope people put this to good use.

P.S. They include free whois privacy

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Thanks for sharing. I can attest that NameSilo are very good. Prices are cheap and there is no upsell.

•••
Yea' I've been with them for 3 years now and can't say anything bad. Been happy all along. Constant pricing, free whois privacy and no issues.

•••
NameSilo is underrated free whois privacy is really nice. I guess thats why they dont have coupons that often.

•••
Wonder if it works for transfers?
I been transfering from goodaddy to namesilo. Love u can turn whois privacy on/off. Not like godaddy
5* for namesilo so far. 25 names there. Thanks for code

•••
Wonder if it works for transfers?
I been transfering from goodaddy to namesilo. Love u can turn whois privacy on/off. Not like godaddy
5* for namesilo so far. 25 names there. Thanks for code

Just tried it for transfers, but it didn't work.

•••
Thank you for letting me know

•••
Wish it was for transfers :(

•••
Just tried it for transfers, but it didn't work.

Hi it officialy does not work for transfers - Namesilo answered that question themselves in another thread https://www.namepros.com/threads/big-savings-with-namesilo.841905/

I've used it 4 times now - got one left - hope it does not expire today.

BTW I found you can use it on multiple years, so registering a domain for 2 years works out about the same as registering it with a GD coupon then transferring it to Namesilo after a year. Nice, saves time.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back