Domain Empire

Need a Reseller Account

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm not sure if this is the right forum, so mods feel free to move this.

I'm looking for some kind of free reseller account with a built in web based system that I can brand. I don't want to have to pre-fund the account and I'd like a price around $8.95 for .com,.net, and .org. If you can do this for me post here or send me an e-mail ([email protected]).

Thanks,

DuffMan

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
just info

i can set u up a reseller account with enom, a 8.95 enom reseller account. but you have to deposit 100bucks. let me know if interested.

*Also if you want a 7.95 enom account, I can also provide you that :)

•••
I can provide you with a domain name reseller account. Or if your looking for a hosting reseller account I can do that too.

I can do both if you need both. Just PM me.

•••
Hi Duffman!

Welcome to NamePros's

I have set-up many Enom accounts for other members here, and would be glad to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

If you would like an $8.95 Enom reseller account, please click here and complete and mail form.

Please include your preferred "user id" in the comment section.

If you have further questions, please contact me.

Thanks for viewing!

•••
Originally posted by hilljd00
I can provide you with a domain name reseller account. Or if your looking for a hosting reseller account I can do that too.

I can do both if you need both. Just PM me.
Originally posted by biggie
Hi Duffman!

Welcome to NamePros's

I have set-up many Enom accounts for other members here, and would be glad to assist you with any inquiries you may have.

If you would like an $8.95 Enom reseller account, please click here and complete and mail form.

Please include your preferred "user id" in the comment section.

If you have further questions, please contact me.

Thanks for viewing!

Do either of your reseller accounts require an initial deposit?

•••
well

IF they both are providing enom accts then you need to make a deposit. That is an enom rule.

I don't think there is an exception

•••
Originally posted by DuffMan
Do either of your reseller accounts require an initial deposit?

Yes, I believe you need a deposit of $100 to start buying/selling for eNom reseller accounts.

•••
How exactly does the desposit work?

•••
Biggie opened up a brand spankin' new $8.95 Enom Reseller account for me, I then deposited $100.00 ... easy as pie, and been "good to go" ever since! Highly recommended. :)
B-)

•••
How exactly does the desposit work?

Hi Eric,

You "refill" your account balance in the eNom control panel. You can choose between credit card, PayPal, check, wire transfer, etc. There is a 3% fee associated with funding with cc or PayPal, and they will take out the 3% from your balance. Minimum refill is $100.

Cary

•••
So what do you do with the deposit? Do you always have to have $100 in there? (Sorry about all the n00b questions.)

•••
So what do you do with the deposit? Do you always have to have $100 in there? (Sorry about all the n00b questions.)

It's simply a "deposit" that you then utilize for registrations, renewals. For instance, if you deposit $100.00 and then register two domain names, and renew another one ... your "running balance" will be reduced by $26.85 (3 x $8.95). That "balance" or "deposit" will then stand at $73.15 for more of the same. When you get down to $0.00, boom ... you simply "refill" your account balance :$: .
Hope that helps.

•••
no you dont need to have 100 in there all the time, just put 100 in and reg until you have no more money then refil it again and start reggin' again

•••
So once you use up the initial $100 do you have to put more money in?

•••
So once you use up the initial $100 do you have to put more money in?

IF you want to register or renew more domain names ... naturally!
:laugh:

•••
Originally posted by CoolHost.com
IF you want to register or renew more domain names ... naturally!
:laugh:

But can you still resell without having the funds in the account?

•••
But can you still resell without having the funds in the account?

Yes.
Reselling domain names should bring money in to your Paypal account. You will then need to "push" those domains over to the Buyers' Enom accounts. This wouldn't affect YOUR Enom "deposit" or "account balance" (which would only be used for actual registrations or renewals).
B-)

Added: As far as Reselling domain names, I think you just need to make the initial deposit amount, and I'm hoping Biggie or someone can clarify on that aspect ... as I am very low now on Dr. Pepper. :yell:

•••
Yes.
Reselling domain names should bring money in to your Paypal account. You will then need to "push" those domains over to the Buyers' Enom accounts. This wouldn't affect YOUR Enom "deposit" or "account balance" (which would only be used for actual registrations or renewals).
B-)

Oh, okay. Thanks for explaining. I'm still thinking about using eNom, not sure yet.

•••
•••
I'll get you another thread here momentarily to help you address some of these Enom Reseller aspects, as well. BRB. :)

Newbie thread: http://www.namepros.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=3679

Good Luck with everything, DuffMan!
B-)

Cool, thanks. I'm used to using MrRegistrar.com for reselling, and this is completely different from them.

•••
eNom RULE!

If you have any more questions dont dont be scared to ask. Just PM me or post here.

Hope we can do business (in a way) in the future :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back