Domain Empire

question-answered Need advices and or partners to sell a Premium Domain

Spaceship
Watch

saludbucal

Impact
Hi. We owned since 21 years ago the domain : saludbucal dot com
Now, we are in the process to sale this domain, thinking that is between the betters domains name for Multinationals Companys involved in manufacturing oral or dental care products, as well, for Dental International Insurances.
Are we wrong ? We have no experience ,in fact cero, in this area, and no more than a couple of ideas in order to do that.
Any sugestions? Maybe, somebody in this Group want to get involved in that way...
We extreemly appreciated any comment, idea, or proposition to work together.
In any case, thanks for sharing, and FORGIVE me for my poor english, my mother lenguague is spanish.
Best and kindly regards for all off you.
Sincerelly:
Dr. Bernardo Wolfsohn Manhard

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
The translation of "salud bucal" to English is "oral health". I'm wondering how widely this exact term is used in everyday Spanish? It's not a common term in everyday English in my experience. The first result on google.com for 'salad bucal' is saludbucal // com // do (from Dominican Republic) which in encouraging as that website is obviously a potential buyer. Also this term appears in the meta title of many important web pages. I suggest that you contact a domain name broker with knowledge of Spanish language domain name because this appears to be a premium name.

•••
You can seek a domain name broker

•••
Thanks for your answer.
I will, in spite of that, mean while, it is very important, having others opinions, because we are to new in this .
area, and yours opinions are very welcomes,
Thanks, and kindly regards.
Prof. Dr. Wolfsohn Manhard

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back