Domain Empire

Need business partner dngeek.com

Spaceship
Watch

dawg

Dust TexasEstablished Member
Impact
Ok guy's. I need a business partner to manage my domain sales site. You would be in charge of generating traffic to the site and handeling the money. I will be paid through paypal by you. You will have full control over the reseller domain control panel. I would not be able to login and check any info or see your private info. I would keep dngeek.com and net in my name that way we both hold a vital part of the business.

I dont need any investment from you i will give you 50% for nothing. Just for your work in handeling the management part.

You will need a paypal account and a bank account to get paid by Wild West Domains. You will pay me half of what you get paid.

If anyone is interested please let me know. You must be a well known member here at NP and known by CoolHost. Goodluck and please post here your thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I will do it. I dont know if I am well known or known by CoolHost. But I can do it and I have paypal. Sounds like fun let me know if you want me to.

•••
I am interested in this offer. Please if you are willing please send me through p.m. or Email more info at the job at hand.

•••
Thanks for the reply's guy's. Let me give you all a bit more info. The site is brand new less than a month. I think the site has alot of potincial.

With hard work we can build a great site and make some money. If you all are still interested let me know. I will make my desicion on who will be my partner by Friday if you all are still interested.

•••
sure why not there isnt anything to lose so doesnt matter to me.

•••
Originally posted by dawg
Thanks for the reply's guy's. Let me give you all a bit more info. The site is brand new less than a month. I think the site has alot of potincial.

With hard work we can build a great site and make some money. If you all are still interested let me know. I will make my desicion on who will be my partner by Friday if you all are still interested.

me too. PM with details .Thanks:tri:

•••
Might be intrested can you PM more detials please.

•••
I am most definatly interested :)

•••
schoolsux,

PM sent.

I want to thank all you guy's for offering to help me out. You dont know how much that means. I think schoolsux will probally have the job just because he has shown so much interest in the prospect. Thanks again all of you.

Last edited:
•••
Originally posted by dawg
schoolsux,

PM sent.

I want to thank all you guy's for offering to help me out. You dont know how much that means. I think schoolsux will probally have the job just because he has shown so much interest in the prospect. Thanks again all of you.

Good luck you two on the business :)

•••
•••
congrats schoolsux !!how's biz doing? would like to hear
developments. might even be yr
client if yr
adv sells. PM me:cy:

•••
Originally posted by redhippo
congrats schoolsux !!how's biz doing? would like to hear
developments. might even be yr
client if yr
adv sells. PM me:cy:

Would also like to hear :)

•••
I remember seeing that domain name on the for sale page... wait, no, dawg gave it away for free?? I wonder what happened in the 2 days between when this was posted and when the idea was abandoned. I guess it just doesn't really make sense to me.
Oh well....

•••
which page is that? are you correct with your observation, cindy??

:tri:

•••
yes he gave away dngeek (which i got) and 3 other names a few days ago.

•••
Well, i suspected this... he never contacted me, well he did once and said he would contact me via messenger on friday but today is friday so i am waiting and hoping he ims me :D

•••
•••
•••
why did he only want one person? I would rather have a team of affiliates then just one. oh well

•••
Hahaha, we are one happy family!!

•••
Originally posted by jj2ii3344
Hahaha, we are one happy family!!

LOL apparently so.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back