IT.COM

budget: above $5000 Need funding? I'M BUYING! Buying expiring domain names / Portfolios. Investor looking for investor pricing. Open to lending against high value $500k

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

WorldClassNames

Impact
Hi,

I am looking for good domain inventory single domains or portfolio that is earning money yoy. No chickens**t. My criteria:

-.COM only
-At least 10 years old
-GoDaddy valuation of at least $3,000
-High-quality short valuable names

Purchase or Lend against high value domains up to $500,000 USD. Interest rates would depend on domain quality and LTV. If lending your nameservers remain unchanged so you can continue monetizing domains you have listed (although domains would no longer be opted into fast-transfer if using Afternic/Dan etc.).

I understand some may be in a position where they need to sell to fund other renewals. I have been in that situation before as well and am open to offers to sell/fund for a short period of time with you having the right to buy back the domain as well holding your domains as collateral if you are not wanting to sell and just need short term funding.

Offering price should be at investor pricing - at or better than what would be paid at expired auction.

Feel free to DM me what you have and Ill will respond promptly.

Thanks,

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Rule 6.7.2
Exact Budget Range:
Specify an exact numerical range or an exact figure for your budget per item (e.g., "up to $1 million per domain name" in Domain Names Wanted). Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.

•••
Hello,

As required by NamePros please Edit your Original Post within 24-48 hours to include:

Placeholders such as "$XX, XXX", $0 (free domains) budgets, and "unlimited" price ranges will not be permitted.

Thank you.

Note: We can delete this message after you update your post.
Thanks, thread has been updated.

•••
DM Sent, Let me know if you are interested :)

•••
•••
Tried, but DM not going thru

•••
Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back