Dynadot

discuss Need opinion about a domain I owned in the past

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,
Not sure if I am allowed to post this or not but anyways.
I purchased unhider/com from here for I think couple of bucks. Then kept it for many years and eventually dropped it I think couple of years ago. I notice someone registered it again and put it for sale for 6,999. Do you think such tactics actually work. Do you think the domain had the potential and I shouldn't have let it go?
BTW I couldn't get a 100 buck for it on this forum. :D

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Asking price is one thing. Do you have buyer or not is another thing.
The only thing you can sell on this forum is in the $1 auction section.

•••
Asking price is one thing. Do you have buyer or not is another thing.
The only thing you can sell on this forum is in the $1 auction section.
Don't really get what you are saying.
So according to you the domain is worth 1$. Is that what you meant???
According to whois the domain is now owned by some hola/domain which sounds like a professional domainer. So if one lists 100 such domains for sale at insane prices and even one of them gets sold. They are still making profit. :xf.smile:

•••
Hi,
Not sure if I am allowed to post this or not but anyways.
I purchased unhider/com from here for I think couple of bucks. Then kept it for many years and eventually dropped it I think couple of years ago. I notice someone registered it again and put it for sale for 6,999. Do you think such tactics actually work. Do you think the domain had the potential and I shouldn't have let it go?
BTW I couldn't get a 100 buck for it on this forum. :D
What does "unhider" mean?

People can ask what they want, but I can't see much demand for a term like that.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
According to whois the domain is now owned by some hola/domain which sounds like a professional domainer. So if one lists 100 such domains for sale at insane prices and even one of them gets sold. They are still making profit. :xf.smile:

That's exactly their strategy. One out of 100 domains will sell for a crazy amount and make the costs for the other 99 plus profit.

So to answer your question, just because that company put the domain on sale for $6999 doesn't mean someone will pay that amount.

If you ask me that domain can't be sold for more then $80-$100.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back