IT.COM

Need Partner/Script For Exit Exchange

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking to start a an exit exchange site and will need some technical help. I am capable of handling the business side (marketing, advertising, etc) but need someone who can deal with the hosting and website. The big marketing point of the exit exchange will be that we give sites a 3:2 ratio, so for every 3 exit popunders they display, we will give them 2 in return. This is a better ratio then most sites are currently offering, yet it still leaves plenty of room for profit!

So, the partner I am looking for needs to have knowledge of using script on a website. You will be responsible for getting the proper exit exhcange script, developing the site (shouldn't be too hard), and having the site hsoted. You may provide the script by:
1. Buy an existing exit exhcange script
2. Create your own scrip
3. Use a script that you already have

Your total expenses will only be the script and hosting (probably $7 a month or so). I would expect you to be able to develop the site with out hiring someone else, so that shouldn't cost you anything. Basically, you should be able to cover your expenses within 1-2 months (depending on how you get the script, etc).

Once oyu have the site up and running your job will be done. I will adminster all of the accounts and be in charge of accepting new sites. Also, I will take care of all business matters including promotion, advertising, etc. The only time you would have to do anything is if the site was having technical problems. Otherwise, you can sit back and take your share of the profits (via paypal).

In exchange for your help I am willing to offer a 50% partnership in this site. Meaning that we will split the REVENUE in half and take our equal share. We will each be required to cover our own expenses (mine being major advertising campaigns, any extra help required, etc).

If you are interested please contact me at [email protected]

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back