IT.COM

Networking

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I am a freelance web designer living in Seattle, WA, and I am looking for some people who may be interested in sub-contracting a portion of my work from me if need be. My main focus for this would be to find people who are knowledgable of and can handle more of the back-end construction: MySQL databases, various languages such as ASP, JSP, CFSL, some PHP, etc.

Right now I am not in any dire need for help, but think it would be great if I would be able to get a list of people with various specialities going that I can sub-contract if I receive a web site inquiry for something that I either do not know how to do, or am too busy to do at the time. It would also be nice to be able to rely on people if you have questions, or if they are a bit overwhelmed to be able to help them out as well.

If this interests you, definitely send me an e-mail. Make sure to include what your usual prices are for routine projects, retainer preferences, forms of payment (check, money order, cashier's check, PayPal, etc.) you prefer, and what your specialties are so I can chart the information in case I need you. Likewise, if you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Just as a side-note, you do not have to be anywhere near Seattle.

Jake
http://design.jakeslife.net
[email protected]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back