Domain Empire

neubie.com who would you sell it to?

Spaceship
Watch

KingDon

Mr Big StuffVIP Member
Impact
I saw that this was available, but who would you sell this to? I mean what is the market for "neubie" Any way it's available for registration if anyone wants it.

Don

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no market unless you want six and eight year olds to visit your website. I don't see any revenue share in this domain at all. If people are correct they think of newbie, uncorrect they think of noobie.

•••
Strange word you've come up with. I don't like the spelling of it, though it does seem to be the name of a town in England.

A .uk domain would be much better suited for that application though.

•••
It depends on the size of town it is in England.

•••
i Dont like the spelling of it to ...

Is this the wrong forums ?

•••
A newbie might buy neubie.

ST

•••
Shouldn't this be in Domain Discussion as he does not own the name?

Anyways, I don't really like the spelling, and I don't see too much value in it...

•••
I give up, I'm just going back to reading posts and making money. I hope the post stays right here, and every time you see it you shake your fist at your monitor and scream "DAMM THAT KING DON"

I'm off today for the studio, to work on some new songs. Good luck finding Domain Gems, I found 6 this morning!

Don

•••
Originally posted by KingDon
I give up, I'm just going back to reading posts and making money. I hope the post stays right here, and every time you see it you shake your fist at your monitor and scream "DAMM THAT KING DON"

I'm off today for the studio, to work on some new songs. Good luck finding Domain Gems, I found 6 this morning!

Don

:lol:

[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum for your convenience].
Thanks all. :D

•••
Like everyone else has said, very little value because of the spelling. Nobody spells newbie neubie (at least no one I know of).

•••
neubie only gets 254 googles.

•••
I agree the spelling reduces any value on the name

•••
I've never even thought of that spelling for newbie. :lol:

•••
I think it would be a good name for a little kids site, maybe like a site for kids who just started going on the internet.

•••
Yes, this domain would be suitable for kid style internet portal with links to games and educational resources!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back