Dynadot

New at DNJ: Is An Australian Company's Claim to Be Fabulous Fact or Fiction?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeeps, Duke!

Link (corrected): http://www.dnjournal.com

Happy New Year!
Added: You beat me to it, I see. :tu:
-Jeff B-)

•••
Yep! I must have gotten into the champagne a little too heavily New Year's Eve. Lots of typos today! I got to quit killing off the few remaining brain cells I have left with alcohol! :)

•••
Quick recovery though with the new "link" ... I'd say you're 'gunna be back to your normal non-typo self by tom'w afternoon (and thank Goodness for spell check in the interim).
Never a worry, good reads Duke!
B-)

•••
I have praised Fabulous.com in a separate post. There customer support is outstanding. Peter, support manager, even setup my account for me. He was always there to guide and help me with my newbie questions :)

The author of the article's right in pointing out the arsenal of tools and features available. Everything is free. The "normal" minimum number of submitted domains is 50. I have only 14 names parked with them. I guess they will base their decision on the viability/quality of your names.

One thing I noticed though, are the slow servers. If they can do something about this problem, better.

But overall, you can't go wrong with Fabulous.

•••
Duke, just read your article. I signed up with Fabulous less than a fortnight ago - in fact, webscorpion and I followed through with the same thread from Delete. Reading your article was like looking in the mirror from their Customer Services Manager Peter, to their other support staff and not to mention ALL those great features - many late nights ahead playing with them I fear. I have 58 of my domains parked with them and so far its early doors. One of my domains though has a 3rd place ranking in Google and is generating reasonable traffic and conversions with them.

I haven't even begun to scratch the surface but I'm looking forward to a long and profitable relationship with them.

I agree with Ed about the slow servers but hey thats all i have found to moan about.

If they can keep up their personal customer service experience and continue to produce the goods in terms of features, I don't see any reason why they shouldn't increase their major player status further.

•••
You guys are right about the slow servers. I meant to mention that as one of the few negatives in the part where I noted they do only com net & org regs. I might add a line about that as it can be frustrating, but it is a small price to pay for everything they give you.

•••
bensontwenty, nice to know that you're finally aboard Fabulous :)

Duke, I have a feeling they'll soon upgrade their servers. I wrote them about that problem a week ago.

BTW, nice article :tu:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back