Dynadot

New at DNJournal: The Continuing Saga of Gary Kremen and Sex.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
The March Cover Story has just been published at DNJournal.com. Just about everyone in the domain business dreams of one day selling a name for enough money to retire on. A few weeks ago it happened for 42-year-old Gary Kremen. He sold sex.com in a cash and stock deal worth at least $12 million to fulfill a burning desire to be rich that dated all the way back to his high school days in Skokie, Illinois. For most people that's the happy ending and the story would stop right now. However, for Kremen the sale of sex.com is just the midway point in a journey that has already taken him to hell and back on a quest for justice that may never end. Read all about it through the link below:

Be Careful What You Wish For: The Continuing Saga of Gary Kremen and Sex.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Awesome Article Duke - As Always .... :tu: I think I'd be glad to have that Whole incident and the Domain behind me as well ;)

I was a bit shocked on the amount he said He would pay in PPC earnings for domains though -
Kremen said he personally wouldn’t pay more than 4-5 times annual PPC revenue for a domain
- But it is nice to hear. I'm assuming he was in that price range to Replace traffic as soon as possible after the sale.

Please Keep up the Great work you do - ;)

•••
Agreed, was an awesome article..a good read. I've read it atleast two or three times now :D Btw, I love DNJ "Hooked on DNJ®" :hehe:

•••
agreed, he has a good writing skill.

SecondVersion said:
Agreed, was an awesome article..a good read. I've read it atleast two or three times now :D Btw, I love DNJ "Hooked on DNJ®" :hehe:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back