Dynadot

New Discount Online Vapor Store - ExploreVapor.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
We just launched a new Online Vapor Store at ExploreVapor.com.

ExploreVapor.com is a discount vapor store with a wide variety of vapor products, e-liquid, etc. The site is built on a Magento Platform with too many features to count. I would appreciate any reviews, thoughts, criticisms.

Thank you in advance.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Get rid of the snowflakes. Your header and gigantic searchbox are miles too big. I have to scroll down the page to see your products, which are nice pictures, shows the product, shows the price. Why push the product down the page, out of view??? You are trying to sell them aren't you?

•••
I would re-work the e-mail opt in. It is at the bottom of the page. Newsletter? what is is about? Why would I want to be on a newsletter?

Check out how adidas does their opt-ins
They give people a discount on their first order in exchange for an e-mail address. They can then constantly sell to their list.

http://www.popupdomination.com is an option for having an e-mail opt in page.

Make them enter an e-mail address for them to get the 10% off. You can then up-sell your other products to them via e-mail (and offer them other great offers).

Make your about page about the customer. Take a look at how this guy does it:
I'd get rid of the "LIKE US ON FACEBOOK!" they will already know to like you if a like button is present. I would also add additional social media, twitter, instagram (post pics of inventory/new products?).

Its pretty good overall, I'd get rid of the snowflakes as the above poster stated.

Just my 0.02 cents. Good luck!! =D

•••
Great ideas and thoughts so far. Thank you both. I am going to do an update tomorrow and implement your ideas. Anyone else care to share their thoughts?

•••
One thing...what size bottles do your eliquids come in?
if the prices shown are for 10ml, you are way too high.
If for 30ml, I can buy locally just as cheap and a lot larger selection.
I have looked at a lot of businesses selling eliquids, etc on the net.
All have better sites than yours (no offense, because they probably had them professionally done).

•••
All of our eliquid is manufacturer by their respective companies and if you search Google for pricing, we're usually cheaper than others. We carry only premium e-liquid at the moment but we will have an eliquid line in the near future that we are creating with 10ml and 20ml bottles at much cheaper prices.

As for your other comment, I was looking for constructive criticism.. saying that other sites are better isn't really helpful. Thanks for your time.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back