Domain Empire

discuss New Investment Tips

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

metwebber

Established Member
Impact
Hello everyone. I had joined yet. First of all my english is not perfect, i hope we can understand each other :)
I can say that i am also newbie about domain investment. I had bought and sold generic and keyword domains in my own language but nowadays I am interested in short domains. I started with NNNNN.com and LLLL.com approximately one week ago. I have researched a lot for 1 week, I've also followed auctions.
As far as i understand, in 2014 LLLL.com domains could buy $30- $50 but now the prices are starting from $100-$150 for random LLLL.com domains (also they are includes weak letters like xyzq )

I want to receive your opinions about this kind of domains. What kind of domains will increase in value ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hello and welcome to NamePros.

IMHO you should think about narrowing down your question a bit so that people can answer easily without going into too much detail.

•••
I want to receive your opinions about this kind of domains. What kind of domains will increase in value ?

If you have to ask this, then I suggest you do not invest a lot of money before you do a lot more research. Regging any domain name is easy, selling it on the other hand is not.

•••
Back in 2014 you could buy LLLL for $10. Now I don't see any selling for less than $40

Last edited:
•••
But if you have held them for 10 years, you need to add at least $80 in renewal fees.
If you sell at $40 today, you make a loss.

•••
But if you have held them for 10 years, you need to add at least $80 in renewal fees.
If you sell at $40 today, you make a loss.
Sorry, My mistake. I meant back in 2014 :) and back in 2004 you could buy(register) CVCV for $10-50 which can be sold for thousands nowdays

•••
If you think a domain name or any asset will go up in value, you are gambling. All market go up and all market go down.

•••
LLLL.com is a great market to get into

•••
What do you think about NNNNN.com's future ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back