Domain Empire

analysis New owner of elite EM.com domain name appears to be Enterprise Holdings (not Exxon Mobil)!

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Several weeks ago, I noticed that the elite 2-letter dot-com domain name EM.com had changed hands, with the “WHOIS” information of MarkMonitor’s stealth acquisition unit:

I’ve been monitoring that domain since that time, and it appears that Exxon Mobil is NOT the new owner of the domain name!

I conclude, based on the DNS records, that Enterprise Holdings is the new owner.

See the rest of my analysis on my blog:

https://freespeech.com/2023/09/19/n...rs-to-be-enterprise-holdings-not-exxon-mobil/

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In case of Exxon it would've be a vanity project that would've resulted in a redirect to their main site, exxon.com. Kind of hard to justify the millions that would've been spent on the acquisition.

Last edited:
•••
Facebook > fb.com > meta.com
Exxon > Em.com > ?

•••
Back in the 90s, I used to work for a mortgage company with the initials EM. At that time, I approached my broker and recommended that he get a website. I told him that EM.com was available for registration at a cost of $50. However, he just brushed it off. Ouch.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back