Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for auction is this nice 3 Character .com
(NLN) .com domain

1H5.com​

Domain Name: 1H5.com
Registrar: TLDNA.com (free push w/free acct signup)
Date of Expiration: 12/30/2010

3 Character .com availability is decreasing by the day. Here is one for your bidding pleasure.

Starting Bid: $80
Bid Increments: $5
Auction Ends: 72 hours after the last bid was placed.
BIN: $185 (post "Sold at BIN" to claim)

Forms of accepted Payment: Paypal (masspay) preferred.

Payment expected within 48 hours. Anyone may bid but if your itrader is less than 3, you have less than 3 months history in this forum or any recent negative feedback, the push will not happen until your paypal payment has been transferred successfully into my bank. If you cannot pay via paypal, please private message me before placing your bid.

Thanks for looking,

C.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Thank you for your bids.

High bid is currently $95 by moustafa.

•••
Bid

I am fairly new to the forum... am I allowed to make bids?

•••
I am fairly new to the forum... am I allowed to make bids?

Hello MI,

As long as you're willing to pay via paypal masspay and wait for the money to be transferred into my bank before the push, you are welcome to bid.

Thanks for your interest,

C.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
hi.....

my bid is: 150$

Hello amiri,

Please verify that you can make payment via paypall masspay and you understand that the name will not be transferred until paypal funds are deposited in my personal bank account.

Thank you,

C.

•••
Hello amiri,

Please verify that you can make payment via paypall masspay and you understand that the name will not be transferred until paypal funds are deposited in my personal bank account.

Thank you,

C.

Hi..

Paypal & MassPay isn't a sure way for buying domains.. If you want to do this we can do it via Escrow services...

Regards,
Ali Amiri

•••
Hi..

Paypal & MassPay isn't a sure way for buying domains.. If you want to do this we can do it via Escrow services...

Regards,
Ali Amiri

Sent a pm with details.

•••
Thanks Ali for your verification. Your bid is valid and currently the high bid at:

$150 ending 7/13/2010 at 10:45 pm pst if no further bids are received.

Good Luck!

•••
•••
Last hour. Any other bids?

•••
amiri113 is the winning bidder at $150

Details sent.

•••
Hi..

We already Paid 150USD to DoughMainz and also put Sedo in transfer request but till now we didn't hear anything From you..

Also I send you a private message about transfer details.. If you wanna cancel just let us to know..

Regards,
Ali Amiri

•••
Hi..

We already Paid 150USD to DoughMainz and also put Sedo in transfer request but till now we didn't hear anything From you..

Also I send you a private message about transfer details.. If you wanna cancel just let us to know..

Regards,
Ali Amiri

If you are unhappy with the time it is taking, maybe you should have made your payment and submitted the transfer request sooner. I just received the transfer request not an hour ago so there is not much that can be done up to that point. It took you 2 additional days to make the payment ie: your pm's to me each day stating you would pay the next day.

Please do not slam me here in open forum. Login to your sedo account and look at the details and you will see that all my steps were done in a timely manner. I will get you your invoice per request (also just done an hour ago) briefly.

•••
thank you DoughMainz
if yoy have another good domain, pls tell us to make offer in your domain actions.

•••
Thank you. iTrader left for you, please return the favor and read my latest pm regarding other names you may have interest in.

C.

Transaction complete, please close this thread.

thank you DoughMainz
if yoy have another good domain, pls tell us to make offer in your domain actions.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back