IT.COM

information NNNN .CN.COM

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi Guys,

Everyone is looking for "buy low and sell for more" and I thought it may be interesting to share the following information as I rarely post something.

Among other clients for our real estate .com generics in Dubai, I've been representing XX sellers and buyers interested in NNNN .CN.COM. I can say that there've been significants moves under the $100 reporting level.
Eg. at 4.cn most of BIN offers start to touch or exceed $100 threshold now.

Naturally, there is nothing left available among NNNN and I see decreasing disproportion between prices of .COM.CN and .CN.COM.
Evidently, the difference between alternative .COM.CN has been used as an opportunity to generate profit on .CN.COM, which is just happening now.

From my perspective it looks like Chinese investors, those willing to accept higher risk but also wanting extra ROI, put their money in cheap assets to make money on the long way up, simple as that, and another evidence that short domains became a commodity for ordinary trading.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back